⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roster decisions get even harder when you get to the point of being damn near all-in on three guys...

Just think the timeline of him getting paid and where they need to be roster construction-wise don't mesh super well.

They need to re-tool and he's the one guy that's expendable that has any real value. IF they can find value in moving off him/not paying him, they gotta do it.

They have a window of 2 years even WITH Zo at his theoretical 20 mil salary with BI seeing as Zion's next deal isn't going to kick in until after that time. Instead of using that capital mainly on Zo and having other money to burn on pieces they decided to extend Steven Adams. Can't outrun that decision, plus as I said they have plenty of draft capital to supplement those 3 guys should they decide to keep it together.

Anyone here been vaccinated? Ive heard the second dose of moderna can have bad temporary side effects. I didn’t experience any bedsides soreness at the injection site.
I have my first vaccine (Moderna) scheduled for this Wednesday. From what I read, first shot is nothing but the second shot can be a *****.

Anyone here been vaccinated? Ive heard the second dose of moderna can have bad temporary side effects. I didn’t experience any bedsides soreness at the injection site.
My wife was early on the vax list and got Moderna - first shot was nothing but was sick as **** for a couple days after the second shot... Fever through the roof and felt like she had the flu.

I'm due for Round 2 of Pfizer in about a week.

Getting my second dose of moderna next week. First shot just gave me a sore arm for a couple days. Have several friends that have gotten sick for a day or two after getting their second dose.

I'm cool with being sick for a day if it means I can get somewhat closer to normality.

Screenshot_20210322-112255_Chrome.jpg

It's literally just Adams & Bledsoe that messes things up. Everything else is under cheap control or undermarket relative to their value (Zion). They'd be sitting pretty otherwise and should have no issue paying Zo his 20-23 mil.

Is it not conceivable that the Pels could get something for Lonzo that would help them as well? They wouldn't be just moving him for nothing.

Screenshot_20210322-112255_Chrome.jpg

It's literally just Adams & Bledsoe that messes things up. Everything else is under cheap control or undermarket relative to their value (Zion). They'd be sitting pretty otherwise and should have no issue paying Zo his 20-23 mil.

spent the last three days arguing this but hey lonzo ain’t worth the money 15 m is what majority of people say

Got Moderna 1st shot a couple weeks ago, just sore arm, no other side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom