⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t realize Bledsoe was this bad. Was he like this in mil? He’s borderline terrible in this role.
He just completely regressed when he came to the pels. Thing that pisses me off the most is his court vision is really bad too. And he's supposed to be a point guard lol

Let me get this straight...

In your eyes...Lonzo Ball is the difference between the 2 outcomes of: Maximizing or wasting Zion and Ingram's next couple of years?

Lonzo Ball?

Lonzo fits the team perfect and shown improvement and clearly said they want to play with him . They miss the playoffs this year what’s their next move this off-season ? They need a upgrade at guard and center and bench . Sure you can play the rookies but do you want to be in zions third year and not make the playoffs ? Y’all acting like lonzo ball is 32 and not gonna improve and I’d def like to gamble my money that’s he improving instead of not paying him. Let lonzo play the point his true position and let’s see what happens . Ain’t here nothing when he was dishing out 17 assists

Lonzo fits the team perfect and shown improvement and clearly said they want to play with him . They miss the playoffs this year what’s their next move this off-season ? They need a upgrade at guard and center and bench . Sure you can play the rookies but do you want to be in zions third year and not make the playoffs ? Y’all acting like lonzo ball is 32 and not gonna improve and I’d def like to gamble my money that’s he improving instead of not paying him. Let lonzo play the point his true position and let’s see what happens . Ain’t here nothing when he was dishing out 17 assists

God bless your heart young man.

Per Haynes-

Aaron Gordon
Houston Rockets players were under the impression a few days ago that a trade for Gordon was close to being finalized and a last-minute hiccup killed the deal, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Gordon has no desire to be traded to a team in a rebuild and is only interested in joining a team that has the potential to make a playoff run, sources said.

One key party with knowledge of the talks disputed that it nearly reached the point of completion. It would have likely involved Victor Oladipo. However, any team that seeks a trade for the Orlando Magic versatile forward would prefer to have some assurances that Gordon would agree to an extension, sources said.

This could decrease the trade options for Orlando. Gordon, 25, is set to become an unrestricted free agent in the summer of 2022.

Talks have diminished between Orlando and the Portland Trail Blazers, a source said. The Denver Nuggets are still interested, but there isn't desperation to make a move, sources said.

Lonzo has shown improvement every year in the league so far. Far from a finished product in my eyes. The pels main priority should be getting rid of Adams, Bledsoe, and JJ.

Trade Lonzo and replace him with who?

They need someone who can defend and shoot next to Z and BI.

Reactions: MVP
I'm actually happy with Lonzo. Solid third guy. Thing that bothers me though is that the way the rotation is set up is that Zion plays the first 5 minutes of the fourth essentially without Lonzo. Then Zion sits for a breather and then Lonzo and BI comes in. That doesn't make sense.

I think they should tweak rotations so zion and zo are on the court together as much as possible. They maximize each other.

Lonzo is a better 3pt shooter, passer, rebounder than Smart so it wouldn't be THAT wild.

Enough to justify $50M more though. Both are high level role players. Lonzo has slightly better numbers. Marcus a better defender with some intangibles that don't really show up on the stat sheet. I don't know. If he can fetch that type of contract, salute to him. I'm actually a fan of his because of they way he can fit in with many teams as that 3rd or 4th guy.

Smart's contract was a steal the moment it was signed. He's gonna get much more than that next summer too.

That's one of the reason I wouldn't be TOO upset if he was part of trade that yielded something that could help the team going forward. Would suck to lose him though. Especially what he does for the community.

The Pels have clearly committed to running the majority of the offense through BI and Zion. Don't see how adding any ball dominant guard to the mix will benefit that.

He just completely regressed when he came to the pels. Thing that pisses me off the most is his court vision is really bad too. And he's supposed to be a point guard lol

I never trusted him as a full-time starting PG going back to his Clippers days. He doesn’t have good playmaking instincts. Giannis covered up his weaknesses in his best seasons with the Bucks.

He was best as an energy defender, open court player coming off the bench behind CP3.

lonzo been a consitent 3/D guy
he will probably get a big deal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom