⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her name is Brittany Renner. You gotta google her twerk videos. She made plentt of videos about sleeping with the nba and rappers and even wrote a book about it. PJ decided to lock that up and married her and got a baby in there. We'll see how it goes. I have nothing negative to say
sounds like an expensive divorce settlement and child support scenario. if he was that smart, I wouldn't marry someone who's whole life and accomplishments is based on acting like a cow in heat.

Nobody is saying let Zo walk - but if you can get assets via trade, you've gotta look at it.

Josh Hart is fine. There's lots of guys like Josh Hart available all the time.

Zion gonna be in the same Situation as ad waste his time in no with no help sounds good waste his young years with a **** roster . Rather invest then let any of your young players walk and trust me bi will def leave in a couple of years . Sounds good

The wins have come against the Wizards, Spurs, Kings, and Knicks x2.

I'd hope a top team in the conference could beat those teams with two max players.

wizards are 7th
Spurs 22nd
Kings 9th
your trash team 28th

its always funny when people try to bash the performance of a team because of who they playes.. "The Wins have come against.... does it really matter though? every game could be diff still gotta go and give it your all

Vucevic and Markelle the only Magic players i’m trading for.

Everyone else is a family man.

Im just joshing bro. But listen - no is saying Lonzo ISNT deserving of the $22-25MM he’ll get this summer. And even his biggest detractors in here Have come around and said he’s capable of being a high level role player on a contender. NOP isn’t a contender yet, though.
He’s not getting 22-25mm a year :lol:. That would be an absurd deal for the guy who you want to be your 3rd of 4th best player on a good team.

The wins have come against the Wizards, Spurs, Kings, and Knicks x2.

I'd hope a top team in the conference could beat those teams with two max players.
Beat the Wiz without Simmons and Jo got hurt
Beat the Kangz without Jo and Simmons

Now the L to the bucks needed OT to break 100. Same with last night game

Also held the bucks to 31 in the first half til Scott Foster decided to Scott Foster

Her name is Brittany Renner. You gotta google her twerk videos. She made plentt of videos about sleeping with the nba and rappers and even wrote a book about it. PJ decided to lock that up and married her and got a baby in there. We'll see how it goes. I have nothing negative to say
Seen one, seen em all. Doesn’t seem wise on his part, but good luck to them.

We live in a world where Brittle Bones Bagley gets to determine his scenery midseason? Player empowerment is real

I might consider it for a late first or if I could get them to budge on two 2nds doe

You added the link later.

Placing rank based on PPG? Got it
:smh:

exactly what i did and am doing

problem ? too bad bud

just admit they been playing good defense, who cares who they have played.. these guys are in the NBA for a reason

its ALWAYS EXCUSES with yall

i understand why nick. nick. said something he still hurt after the last 2 games vs us

I'm washed and married but all the "wild" chicks I smashed when I was younger are cool as hell.

Those are the ones I can hit up for real life advice. Most of em got good jobs and are caked up too.

Half them square uppity chicks are divorced.
I wouldn't say most square are divorced. uppity though is more of a cardinal rule as they generally haven't been down that road and there are some wild/caked uppity out there as well.

Sounds like a recipe for a long, healthy marriage.

Seeing these pics really made the case y’all brought up last night about the difference between celeb and local thots. Imagine millions of folks seeing pics of your wife with public figures who have undoubtedly dicked her down. Or having a kid with a woman who has a sex tape or twerk videos viewed by millions. Couldn’t be me:smh: |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom