⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

- Norman Powell interest
- Rockets, Wolves, Nuggets, Blazers, Celtics with interest in Aaron Gordon
- Mavs explored discussions for Drummond but unlikely to make a trade
- GSW interested in Bogdanovic Bogdanovic
- Houston wants quality first rounder or good young player for Dipo. Heat, Knicks, Pistons with interest.
- Hawks interested in Lonzo and Smart
- Toronto and Charlotte with interest in Richaun Holmes

Thanks for sharing. Aaron Gordon to the Cs, Lowry to the Sixers (also maybe Heat), Dipo to Miami if it’s for nothing of high value and Dinwiddie for anything are the only game changers I see in there.

He turned that **** around swiftly :lol:. Thread was killing him when he was putting up Westbrook numbers.
Was always a shot selection/difficulty of shot issue. His upper body always looked fluid - footwork was an issue.

There was no reason to ever believe it wouldn't get better - but I'm at least a little surprised how fast it's improved to the level it has.
Mavs are going to be favored in their next 7 games, win all 7 or go 6-1 and we are likely in the 4th seed or 5th seed with a better record than Jokic.

This is why I said people should put money on him when Embiid got hurt, now Bron is down.
The numbers are going to be gaudy as all hell. He's shooting 52/43 splits in March - and only shooting 69% from the FT line. :lol:

Minnesota, Indy, New Orleans, OKC, Boston, Knicks and Wiz... Two B2Bs - they need to stagger KP and Luka nights off if they're gonna find spots to rest them. Stretch is huge and need every one of them if they're gonna make a move.

They've gotta find a trade to make this week.

Gordon has been my top target for Boston this whole time. Ainge loved him in that 2014 draft too, but he ended up going higher than most had projected.

theyre not but maybe they dont wanna pay him this offseason. Might as well get something in return

But pay Bledsoe 18 million makes sense . I don’t see zo leaving unless he wants to . I believe his contract range is in the 22-25 million . And plenty of teams would pay that .

Said it when the AD trade happened that the package New Orleans was receiving was going to get expensive pretty quick. BI got maxed and now Lonzo and Hart are both up for new deals. Griffin might not want to lock himself into that core. Lonzo has turned himself into a high level role player this year, maybe just want to sell high on him instead of choosing to pay him $20M or whatever someone would potentially offer him this summer.

I also kind of wonder though if Boston is trying to get off Kemba. Gordon and Fournier’s contracts match his salary.
I would be shook if that happens. What does your situation at the 1 look like after that doe? Smart, Teague and Waters?

Zo a high level role player. Those the type that get moved a lot especially with that contract size .

Picks. Fits in TPE.

I also kind of wonder though if Boston is trying to get off Kemba. Gordon and Fournier’s contracts match his salary.
Why's Orlando gonna throw OK money at bad money though?

Lonzo has turned himself into a 38% three point shooter on high Volume over the past two years, Has elite Vision, Can initiate the break very well, isn't selfish & can lock up 1-3.

It makes sense for a winning team to want a player like him, only big issue is his ability to stay healthy.

I would be shook if that happens. What does your situation at the 1 look like after that doe? Smart, Teague and Waters?
Smart/Pritchard/Teague. Smart is the best passer on the team anyways. Maybe can try to do some sort of George Hill/Thompson swap.

Maybe they’d try to go after Lonzo too :lol:

theyre not but maybe they dont wanna pay him this offseason. Might as well get something in return
100%

If I'm them, I'm not paying Lonzo $20M's a year... They're not at that stage yet.

He's got way more value as a next piece on a fringe-contender/team with their window open/opening.

Said it when the AD trade happened that the package New Orleans was receiving was going to get expensive pretty quick. BI got maxed and now Lonzo and Hart are both up for new deals. Griffin might not want to lock himself into that core. Lonzo has turned himself into a high level role player this year, maybe just want to sell high on him instead of choosing to pay him $20M or whatever someone would potentially offer him this summer.

Makes no sense what your saying . Last couple of years pels
Been overpaying certified scrubs plenty of money but not pay lonzo .
Adams 28 m this year
Bledsoe’s 18 m. This year
Derick favors last year 17m
Jj reddick 13m this season

who else are they gonna scoop up in free agency this year and they got mad first rounders

all washed players getting top dollars but don’t want to pay a young point guard who’s shown improvement.

hart should get paid he plays defense shoots the 3 and rebounds and he’s. A tough player

Attachments

• 19F065D1-C0B0-491D-873D-51C0ACCEA8E4.png
    19F065D1-C0B0-491D-873D-51C0ACCEA8E4.png
    686.4 KB · Views: 268
Makes no sense what your saying . Last couple of years pels
Been overpaying certified scrubs plenty of money but not pay lonzo .
Adams 28 m this year
Bledsoe’s 18 m. This year
Derick favors last year 17m
Jj reddick 13m this season
It literally couldn't matter less what they're paying other guys.

It's a question of whether or not a little over 2 years from now you want to build around having close to $90M's a year invested in BI, Lonzo and Zion...

That's a tough pill to swallow given the (obviously early) results they've gotten so far.

It literally couldn't matter less what they're paying other guys.

It's a question of whether or not a little over 2 years from now you want to build around having close to $90M's a year invested in BI, Lonzo and Zion...

That's a tough pill to swallow given the (obviously early) results they've gotten so far.

of course it matters lol ur taking about early results the pelicans have a trash team . Our top 3 players are clocking in 60 m no Ingram included . But ur scared to build around players u traded for who have shown improvement since they been traded and are hella young . Let’s say they trade zo for a some picks what’s the plan for the next couple Years ? Who’s coming to no for fa trust me there’s plenty of teams who want to build around zo and acutally let him run the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom