⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
And whenever women start the convo you know it's a trap fam
Like girl neither of us like the answers to the questions you're asking :lol:
Ask me about my hobbies or something :lol: Not if I've ever been with an older woman
Last time I was asked the numbers questions was two years ago when I was the subject of a focus group of med students. I gave them the real answer which is that I don’t know because I’ve never actually stopped and counted specifically so that if ever asked I can truthfully maintain plausible deniability. They all laughed then when I sat there with the stone face they realized I was dead *** serious :lol:

The age question has come up and the answer is never favorable. We’re talking linebacker and offensive lineman numbers |l

I just checked the all time 3 point made list ..... harden is only about 250 from Curry ....
I was just thinking about the Harden vs. Wade conversation earlier and I wonder if he wins a ring but doesn’t won’t FMVP if people will have the same energy for him as they did other all-time greats who won rings without FMVPs (Kobe’s first 3peat, Steph, etc). Statistically speaking, I believe Jim will have one of the most impressive resumes of all-time.

the way he landed seemed so routine, too. absolutely sucks to see that happen
Exact same thing I said. Didn't seem like a bad or weird fall at all. **** hurts man. Looked so routine.

This season hurting me.

Bron hurt. Curry. Kd. Jojo.AD. Starboy.

Throw this season away dawg

Luka + Booker is an underrated what if.

Damn shame.

I don’t know how Dallas is getting another piece but Luka looks ready for a title run right now. Championship level player already

If you could build the offensive player I think would fit best with Luka in a lab it would be Book.

People who don't watch them a lot probably think they are too ball dominant but they compliment each other perfectly.

Blake can still dunk
CFB8E670-166D-4ACB-A1C0-18AA2AE209A0.gif

I'm washed and married but all the "wild" chicks I smashed when I was younger are cool as hell.

Those are the ones I can hit up for real life advice. Most of em got good jobs and are caked up too.

Half them square uppity chicks are divorced.

99.9% agree with this. nothing like seasoned experience to give you perspective and insight

but it’s like hand sanitizer, always that .1% who just refuse to drop toxic habits. got a handful of acquaintances who are 34-36 years old with teenage children who are still living reckless and using their stimmies to purchase bottles of 1942. not my life or lane to interject, but fam...

Exact same thing I said. Didn't seem like a bad or weird fall at all. **** hurts man. Looked so routine.

This season hurting me.

Bron hurt. Curry. Kd. Jojo.AD. Starboy.

Throw this season away dawg

KD saying **** it. seeding and homecourt is meaningless this year. not to mention, klay’s somewhere kayaking in the pacific ocean finding the meaning of life... we’re not seeing the best of the best for a second year in a row. this sucks bro :frown:

i’ll be forever indebted to this thread for introducing me to “CPiss3” :lol:

as much as i can’t stand cp, i can’t deny that he’s got the midas touch.. but at the risk of upsetting Rusty, i think he’ll have all those stats with no rings unless he links up with a more veteran big 2/3

i’ll be forever indebted to this thread for introducing me to “CPiss3” :lol:

as much as i can’t stand cp, i can’t deny that he’s got the midas touch.. but at the risk of upsetting Rusty, i think he’ll have all those stats with no rings unless he links up with a more veteran big 2/3

CPee3

Mavs are going to be favored in their next 7 games, win all 7 or go 6-1 and we are likely in the 4th seed or 5th seed with a better record than Jokic.

This is why I said people should put money on him when Embiid got hurt, now Bron is down.
I put $100 on them to finish with the best record in the League.....I harm the money.

Bro. I will never forget learning this lesson with my first college girlfriend. I remember walking home from a party pretty drunk and laying down in my room just talking and I asked her number :wow: Had me there like
1616385822233.gif

I damn near pulled out the TI-83 famb. Like how are you this young and able to field enough ****** for a postseason NBA roster with your body count??!? I was young and naive so I didn’t know any better but at that point I vowed to never ask again :lol:

tkMwfY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom