⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the difference between a woman that has been through by the music and sports industries and Jenny whose smashed every dude in a 5-mile radius?

SRS.

You know all the dudes the former smashed; Jenny’s roster is more anonymous. It shouldn’t matter, but it kind of does.

Seems relevant lol
C16F1B3E-1640-4246-8D9D-C0310ACFB1ED.jpeg

IMO, a loose ball foul shouldn’t be called in OT unless there’s a choke hold or arm-bar involved.

IMO, a loose ball foul shouldn’t be called in OT unless there’s a choke hold or arm-bar involved.

lol Harris was not even expecting the ball they got bailed out . Philly ain’t going deep in the playoffs for sure I ain’t trusting Simmons and Harris

Jenny can move to another state and no one knows her history

renner could move anywhere on gods green earth and everyone would still know her history
You know all the dudes the former smashed; Jenny’s roster is more anonymous. It shouldn’t matter, but it kind of does.
I respect the honesty from both of you and understand the view point. As Based Jesus Based Jesus alluded to, both are not ideal. It’s extremely hypocritical but I don’t like knowing about other dudes yambs I’m with have smashed. It’s so unnerving :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom