⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen, idc what her body count is...

1_Irqbz57ypBnuGTuqmbkBXw.jpeg

I respect the honesty from both of you and understand the view point. As Based Jesus Based Jesus alluded to, both are not ideal. It’s extremely hypocritical but I don’t like knowing about other dudes yambs I’m with have smashed. It’s so unnerving :lol:
I'm like the military before 2011, I got a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy.
Got 0 interest in knowing who, what, where, when, why and how. Especially how many.
And everyone else knowing too? This **** is public information? ***** wrote a whole book on it?
Nah man, can't do that

Like you'll never catch me doing this to myself

Last edited:
Kuz got the ultimate green light yet is 4/14?? :sick: caruso has a concussed, half functioning brain and still outplaying kuzma.

man we really gonna get a warriors x lakers playoff series... in the ******* play-in tournament

Got 0 interest in knowing who, what, where, when, why and how. Especially how many.
And everyone else knowing too? This **** is public information? ***** wrote a whole book on it?
Nah man, can't do that
Bro. I will never forget learning this lesson with my first college girlfriend. I remember walking home from a party pretty drunk and laying down in my room just talking and I asked her number :wow: Had me there like
1616385822233.gif

I damn near pulled out the TI-83 famb. Like how are you this young and able to field enough ****** for a postseason NBA roster with your body count??!? I was young and naive so I didn’t know any better but at that point I vowed to never ask again :lol:

Bro. I will never forget learning this lesson with my first college girlfriend. I remember walking home from a party pretty drunk and laying down in my room just talking and I asked her number :wow: Had me there like
1616385822233.gif

I damn near pulled out the TI-83 famb. Like how are you this young and able to field enough ****** for a postseason NBA roster with your body count??!? I was young and naive so I didn’t know any better but at that point I vowed to never ask again :lol:

a used ferrari is still a ferrari

a used ferrari is still a ferrari
Bruh...she was 18. That’s like buying a <1 yr old car that has 100K+ miles on it. Makes you wonder they were all highway miles, how often was oil actually changed, how well was it generally maintained. Jimmy Butler removes his rear view mirror from his cars and I cover up the odometer. I’ve been fortunate to secure certified pre-owned joints since then, though.

Luka didn't throw him the opp here and his ***** *** literally stormed off the court and went to the locker room

Ohh

Luka went 8-8 from 3 tonight? :wow:

Should have kept him on the court to see if he could break the records, but I guess I understand it because the Mavs finally seem to be hitting their stride. Gotta rest.

1616385822233.gif

No matter what they say, I don't believe it. I remember someone told me some bull about her not being with anyone for over 2 years cause she was "focusing on herself". Fast forward we were in the midst of it and she was talking about how tight she was and how she hasn't been with anyone in a year. I just hit her with the :rolleyesand proceeded to handle business. The numbers just keep changing.

1616385822233.gif

And whenever women start the convo you know it's a trap fam
Like girl neither of us like the answers to the questions you're asking :lol:
Ask me about my hobbies or something :lol: Not if I've ever been with an older woman

I once had someone tell me that she don't like that she always gotta reveal something first for me to open up
That I test her tolerance before telling her the truth. I was like if you don't want to answer your questions why would I? :lol:

Nah man, can't do that

Like you'll never catch me doing this to myself

Yeah don't do it, have you like this. You're like "hurr durr had a threesome", and she hits you with "tee hee hee my ex took me to a swinger club and there were all these old guys"
200.gif

Is Bridges his primary defender?

at different points, yes but Kuz was just brickin 3 after 3 regardless of defender. this team is gonna hard to watch while Kuz is their #1 :lol::lol:

if bron and AD miss another month lakers vs warriors playoff series soon come... in the play-in round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom