⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro. I will never forget learning this lesson with my first college girlfriend. I remember walking home from a party pretty drunk and laying down in my room just talking and I asked her number :wow: Had me there like
1616385822233.gif

I damn near pulled out the TI-83 famb. Like how are you this young and able to field enough ****** for a postseason NBA roster with your body count??!? I was young and naive so I didn’t know any better but at that point I vowed to never ask again :lol:

These the type of chicks who like transparency and communication in a relationship also...

Miss me with that ****... i’m not trying to bare the weight of your sins :lol:

Knicks fans tryna cancel Leon Wood on Twitter lol they claiming since he was drafted by the Sixers (1984 to be exact) that he gave them the game (that was a foul on Randle lol)

Kobe Bunyan > Jimmy Bunyan

When I started reading the quote, I thought it was going to be dates of when Kobe lit up TA :lol: You mean to tell me TA didn’t recognize ANY of his cousins’ birthdays? Then even when he looked them up, how could he tell they were in fact his cousins’ birthdays? He got them in his iCal? Something seems off here.

When I started reading the quote, I thought it was going to be dates of when Kobe lit up TA :lol: You mean to tell me TA didn’t recognize ANY of his cousins’ birthdays? Then even when he looked them up, how could he tell they were in fact his cousins’ birthdays? He got them in his iCal? Something seems off here.
Depends on if he gave the year. And how many dates

Y’all mavs fans want kp trade him to the pelicans Adams and Bledsoe plus two first rounders

- Norman Powell interest
- Rockets, Wolves, Nuggets, Blazers, Celtics with interest in Aaron Gordon
- Mavs explored discussions for Drummond but unlikely to make a trade
- GSW interested in Bogdanovic Bogdanovic
- Houston wants quality first rounder or good young player for Dipo. Heat, Knicks, Pistons with interest.
- Hawks interested in Lonzo and Smart
- Toronto and Charlotte with interest in Richaun Holmes

Last edited:

The Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers are leaders in pursuit to acquire Lowry, sources told The Athletic, and several rival team executives are monitoring the situation as well as which young player or asset either team could part with. Lowry has spent the last nine years in Toronto, cementing himself as a legacy player for the Raptors and as arguably the best player in franchise history. Lowry’s arrival in Toronto predated Masai Ujiri’s presidency, and to fans, he represents a through line that connects the Raptors’ fight for relevancy at the beginning of his time with the franchise to their current status as one of the league’s most respected organizations.
As far as the Gordon market, the Rockets and Magic have engaged in talks on a Gordon deal to Houston for two first-round draft picks, sources have told The Athletic. No deal is imminent on this front as of this writing, but there have been significant talks. The Minnesota Timberwolves, Denver Nuggets and Portland Trail Blazers remain interested in Gordon, sources say, but Orlando has held a firm value of its 25-year-old forward. Sources tell me and The Athletic’s Jared Weiss that the Celtics have interest in Gordon and have engaged in conversations with the Magic.
Atlanta Hawks

The Hawks have expressed interest in Celtics guard Marcus Smart, sources said. Smart has played in six games since returning from a calf strain, and Celtics players understood his loss in the lineup during the month-and-a-half he sat out.

Also: Hawks wing De’Andre Hunter will return to the lineup as soon as Monday against the Clippers after undergoing arthroscopic surgery in early February, sources said, which will be a major jolt for the team. Atlanta has won its last eight games and is 22-20 on the season.

Brooklyn Nets

Several teams remain engaged in talks regarding Nets guard Spencer Dinwiddie. Sources said the Pistons, Heat and Raptors have shown interest in Dinwiddie with the ability to use his Bird rights and offer him a deal for up to five years in free agency. Dinwiddie is expected to opt out of his $12.3 million player option for next season.

Dallas Mavericks

The Mavericks explored discussions with the Cavaliers on a deal for Andre Drummond, sources said. However, it is more likely that Dallas pursues Drummond should he receive a contract buyout with the Cavaliers post-trade deadline. The Lakers and Nets are also believed to be at the top of interested teams for Drummond.

Golden State Warriors

The Warriors have shown interest in Hawks guard Bogdan Bogdanovic, sources said.

Houston Rockets

The Rockets’ asking price for Victor Oladipo in an individual deal is believed to be a quality first-round pick or a good young player, although teams around the league wonder about whether Houston settles for second-round compensation, sources said. Miami, New York and Detroit have been among the teams to show interest in the two-time All-Star, per sources.

Los Angeles Lakers

Lakers star LeBron James is initially expected to miss several weeks due to his high right ankle sprain, sources say. High ankle sprains tend to range in missed time but usually last multiple weeks. James is not an ordinary player, though, and has an uncanny pain tolerance. At 36 years old, James and the Lakers are sure to be cautious with his return and allow him to return based on his response to treatment — which could be sooner than later.

In the meantime, this is a major opportunity for a young talent on these Lakers: Talen Horton-Tucker. He has increased his production in more minutes as the season has gone on, averaging 12.3 points, 3.6 assists and 3.4 rebounds in eight games in March. Rival teams are monitoring Horton-Tucker’s situation, and he is expected to command a significant market in the offseason after signing a two-year rookie contract in 2019.

New Orleans Pelicans

Another team expected to show interest in Pelicans guard Lonzo Ball: The Hawks, sources said. The Pelicans have a price point on Ball to reach for any deal.

Orlando Magic

A potential suitor for Magic sharpshooter Evan Fournier: The Celtics, sources said. Fournier is on an expiring contract worth $17.1 million.

Sacramento Kings

Several teams have expressed interest in Kings center Richaun Holmes, including Toronto and Charlotte, sources said. Holmes, a 6-foot-10 big man, has developed into a highly productive starting center for Sacramento, averaging 14 points, 8.7 rebounds and 1.6 blocks in 30.1 minutes a night. He will be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the season and should command a strong market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom