⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers have a good defensive squad.

Moving on... Bagley for a 1st definitely worth it. He's been injury riddled. He was actually showing a pulse before this injury though.
Hornets should be all over that. Instant upgrade over biyombo and Zeller (who actually isn’t that bad)

Her name is Brittany Renner. You gotta google her twerk videos. She made plentt of videos about sleeping with the nba and rappers and even wrote a book about it. PJ decided to lock that up and married her and got a baby in there. We'll see how it goes. I have nothing negative to say
Same chick

Can't even knock her hustle tbh, legit published her blueprint for all and still has it working for her flawlessly :lol:

problem ? too bad bud

1616428848430.gif

Seeing these pics really made the case y’all brought up last night about the difference between celeb and local thots. Imagine millions of folks seeing pics of your wife with public figures who have undoubtedly dicked her down. Or having a kid with a woman who has a sex tape or twerk videos viewed by millions. Couldn’t be me:smh: |l

PJ probably gonna skip every all star weekend going forward. Can't eem walk in a room without seeing somebody who dicked down your wife.

Stone better not even entertain 2 FRPs for Aaron Gordon. I’d rather go after The Baptist

Seeing these pics really made the case y’all brought up last night about the difference between celeb and local thots. Imagine millions of folks seeing pics of your wife with public figures who have undoubtedly dicked her down. Or having a kid with a woman who has a sex tape or twerk videos viewed by millions. Couldn’t be me:smh: |l

We can do this for PG as well but that’s a different topic

Her name is Brittany Renner. You gotta google her twerk videos. She made plentt of videos about sleeping with the nba and rappers and even wrote a book about it. PJ decided to lock that up and married her and got a baby in there. We'll see how it goes. I have nothing negative to say

i didn't know who PJ's girlfriend was, but was wondering why so many on here was saying he took the proverbial "L"
these ladies out here scouting like mel kiper

my friend use to work at the hotels where the athletes stayed
it be the same ladies next to the fans that always seek autographs
IG and social media making it easier

I actually watched The Departed last well. The movie is great. Ima need you to retract that statement getback getback I’m assuming you don’t like it because you feel it misportrays Boston?

Forreal man. I'm kind of over this subject.

Men are thots. Women are thots. People have sex. People get married. People get divorced.

I don't really care man :lol:
This and I’m new to her exploits. SMH at the vid of her blueprint while in the car. Man needs a NT detective in his entourage to prevent these situations though.

X xxpizzo why you always so hostile

is that how i come across the internet ? not sure tbh but this deff one of the threads that riles me up

in general talking philly sports gets me hype (im sure you remember the harper stuff in MLB thread) to be honest though. I'm constantly coming in here with facts when i speak on the sixers i dont ever say off the wall stuff.

the clips from the movie was just all in good fun because the meme the homie posted thought it fit well especially cause i watched the movie over the weekend again. I am not a hostile person in real life unless you mess with my dog or family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom