⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does one begin or is it already too late?
Coinbase.com and no it’s not too late.

Invest what you can afford to lose without it hurting your wallet. I invest $100 weekly and am sitting on what I have for years to come.

I don't think so. Can just go to Coinbase/Okcoin and set up an account.
You don’t need to fully understand it, but you will miss out on life changing money if you not investing in Bitcoin.
Even though I said what I said above... This. Just make sure it's sized appropriately. I have about 2.5% of my total assets in bitcoin, the highest I would take it is like 10%. If it goes to zero one day it goes to zero.

Getting in when it was at like 10k last year was the move. That being said if you have 55k or so to burn, I say go for it. Only getting more and more useful. Got sports teams among other industries adopting crypto as payments for season tickets and stuff.

Thoughts NT Celtics Community?

1616190882511.gif

Why no national game tonight? Disappointing,

BTW shout out for my man Nate McMillian. Sometimes consistent average level coaching is a big upgrade.

Why no national game tonight? Disappointing,

BTW shout out for my man Nate McMillian. Sometimes consistent average level coaching is a big upgrade.
Only NBATV games until LAL@NOP and PHI@GS on TNT on Tuesday.

I’m not necessarily as disappointed in that as I am the quality of the games. Of the five games, the only highlights are DAL@POR today and LAL@PHX on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom