⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron without a doubt should've won it his first year in Miami. But the hate from "The Decision" was too heavy.

Speaking of.....

B1CDC7EB-1909-4464-A66C-DCA7FA2D3911.jpeg

“without a doubt” 😂🙄 🤦🏾‍♂️

That mane Poohdihni that year. 23 jeeers old. Went dumb. Ronny Brewer, Pre-Prime Joahkim, Young Taj Gibson and a good Luol deng was what my guy was working with. Incredible

One of the most fun individual seasons to watch. Must see tv. That Christmas game...fun

RIP Kobe.

Speaking of.....

That mane Poohdihni that year. 23 jeeers old. Went dumb. Ronny Brewer, Pre-Prime Joahkim, Young Taj Gibson and a good Luol deng was what my guy was working with. Incredible

One of the most fun individual seasons to watch. Must see tv. That Christmas game...fun

RIP Kobe.

Lebron was still giving PC answers back then. Not rolling.

Speaking of.....

RIP Kobe.

Jo missed almost half the year, Booz missed 20+, garbage *** Keith Bogans was his 2 guard :lol: Swept Miami. Nobody should have any issues with that award.

Speaking of.....

RIP Kobe.

my vision was ****** up and i incorrectly read the date on that ESPN article as Mar 30, 2021 and immediately though "huh? what the hell is going on? DRose MVP??"

it's only march 19th. i need more sleep.

DRose :pimp:..how we forget so easily.

Jo missed almost half the year, Booz missed 20+, garbage *** Keith Bogans was his 2 guard :lol: Swept Miami. Nobody should have any issues with that award.

There is an overwhelming portion of nba fans that have been fed that LeBron was “robbed” of 2011 :lol:. And they believe it. You can look right here. I hate that ****.

It’s insane. What Rose did that year, with that roster and expectations....compared to the heat, who stumbled out 9-8 and turmoil etc with that big 3. But people pretend none of that happened. And LeBron was robbed of one of his 10 mvps 🙄.

Main argument against Rose was he was leading an average team offense and it was the Bulls' defense/depth that really beat opponents.

All those injuries tho. Then there is the case for Dwight.

The idea that LeBron was somehow robbed of his 10 mvps he should have is absurd. Flat out.

All those injuries tho. Then there is the case for Dwight.

The idea that LeBron was somehow robbed of his 10 mvps he should have is absurd. Flat out.

"Bron shut down Rose in the playoffs so therefore he deserved the regular season MVP" -casuals

So we can give Rose an MVP for playing with worst teammates in 2011...but that same logic can't be applied in Bron's favor the 2017-18 season in Cleveland? But that year it's best player on best team then right? So Harden has to get it?

It's a narrative award at the end of the day and Lebron has been great for so long it's easier for other players to play out their mind for a season than it is for him. The floor is already too high. It is what it is.

Regardless we're going for them FMVP's. 5 FMVPS's > 5 MVPS. Just give it to Giannis again so he can get bounced in the second round :rofl:

So we can give Rose an MVP for playing with worst teammates in 2011...but that same logic can't be applied in Bron's favor the 2017-18 season in Cleveland? But that year it's best player on best team then right? So Harden has to get it?

It's a narrative award at the end of the day and Lebron has been great for so long it's easier for other players to play out their mind for a season than it is for him. The floor is already too high. It is what it is.

Regardless we're going for them FMVP's. 5 FMVPS's > 5 MVPS. Just give it to Giannis again so he can get bounced in the second round :rofl:

Rose had the Bulls 1st in the conference in 2011. Bron had the Cavs 4th in the East in 2018. Harden like Rose had his team as tops in the conference in 2018. It's not as complicated as you're trying to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom