⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swaggy P on that “joke”
1616181412983.gif

You can't simultaneously say I'm preserving myself in the regular season and saving maximum effort for the playoffs like he did post Miami and then say I deserved more MVPs when other guys were going all out. Like it doesn't make logical sense.

So we can give Rose an MVP for playing with worst teammates in 2011...but that same logic can't be applied in Bron's favor the 2017-18 season in Cleveland? But that year it's best player on best team then right? So Harden has to get it?

It's a narrative award at the end of the day and Lebron has been great for so long it's easier for other players to play out their mind for a season than it is for him. The floor is already too high. It is what it is.

Regardless we're going for them FMVP's. 5 FMVPS's > 5 MVPS. Just give it to Giannis again so he can get bounced in the second round :rofl:

You remember the talk going into the 17-18 season? :lol:

That was viewed as the best roster LeBron has ever had. By many in the media. Including your folks...when they signed Rose,Wade, Crowder, IT, etc..to go with Love, Bron TT, JR and the rest. The talk of the time was the Cavs depth.

they went 18-1 in a stretch early in the season. And Bron was viewed as an mvp candidate. Then **** completely hit the fan. Rose left the team. Kevin love left the team. Ty Lue left the team. Bron was pouting and not playing d. It2 drama. And They were getting blown out and a trade came at the deadline.

They stumbled into 50 wins. 4th in the East. Take a look at what James Harden did that year. That’s his rightful mvp. And it really wasn’t that debatable.

This is straight up revisionist history. You being a super duper goofy fan right now. But I also remember in real time, they used Bron being in his 15th season, and TOTAL POINTS...as well as 82 games played as why he should be mvp.

Y’all are conditioned for this nonsense, and can’t see it. Get out of the cult.

To this day, I'd like to know what Wade said to Kevin Love to facilitate the trade back to Miami.

Money is little more than an idea and is really an illusion as it can be created arbitrarily from thin air. It’s simply a medium of exchange which can then be used to acquire wealth.

Word. That’s why I still don’t even understand what cryptocurrency is.

the concept of money is fake
antidope antidope
Have I gone into this yet on here? It 100% is fake BTW. The idea of it.
Money is little more than an idea and is really an illusion as it can be created arbitrarily from thin air. It’s simply a medium of exchange which can then be used to acquire wealth.
Word. That’s why I still don’t even understand what cryptocurrency is.
Prime example, NFTs as well. Anything that's primary function is that its a "store/assignment of value" is a good example of this. Money has 100% become gamified and the pandemic only exacerbated it. Everyone and their mom is now a "financial expert", Dunning-Kruger effect and overconfidence bias all over the place.

That being said... Saweetie is the finest female rapper of all time and it isn't even CLOSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom