⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets let’s get it 🚀

F9A53686-4BCF-42EB-A1E2-96F79DAC543A.jpeg

Kind of unrelated but outside of the NCAA tournament, I can't watch college basketball. The quality of the product is just poor outside of a handful of individually brilliant players.

Kids can't beat simple full court presses, atrocious free throw shooting, still featuring big, clumsy big men who would be played off the court in the NBA. I've seen more travel calls today in the NCAA tournament than I've seen in an NBA season

The kids play hard in college but the quality of play is poor.

Draymond could decapitate someone on a play and would still complain if a foul was called.

She is neither of these.
She's easily the best female rapper. Attraction is subjective but I'd take her over pretty much any other I can think of. Saweetie definitely top 3 though and she aint #3. Maybe Lil Kim at 3. Doja nice but she don't like black guys so it don't matter.

She's easily the best female rapper. Attraction is subjective but I'd take her over pretty much any other I can think of. Saweetie definitely top 3 though and she aint #3. Maybe Lil Kim at 3. Doja nice but she don't like black guys so it don't matter.
I’m assuming you strictly mean prime Lil Kim before she hit the Mattel factory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom