⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210319_094509.jpg

You could dead *** find better setups in the NT Fitness Thread :smh:

Edit: That’s not even a setup or a weight room. It’s just a rack of dumbbells that doesn’t even look like they go up to a moderately heavy weight.

I saw it last night and thought maybe it was people just being funny.

The NCAA literally went to Dollar Tree and 5 below and then got the rest of the sample toiletries from behind the desk at the hotel for the girls. They said here go some water bottles so yall can drink outta the bathroom faucets.

I don't even know if anyone would be crushed if Brad left. He's sort of the Aaron Boone of the NBA.

Good coach, several talented squads but no finals appearances. Bit of an underachiever. He's gotta get one of his teams to make a leap.

So a hacker got Nick Young's instagram login then commented on a single ESPN post

I can’t think of the exact yamb/scenario but I’m certain at some point in the past I’ve texted a girl something questionable and after an extended or awkward silence said “That was my friends, sorry LOL”. It seems sophomoric but it’s actually quite effective against folks who aren’t lawyers like yourself. Swaggy will be okay.

How can a recreational game be dated? That’s like me saying “Bowling? Psshhhh that’s so 1960s” I feel like any of these games, especially the ones you play while drinking, (beer pong, cornhole, flip cup, axe throwing) are timeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom