⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t they win a significant amount of the games that Russ got triple doubles in the year he won mvp?
First ballot....move on. Nothing to see here.

33-9 that year when he had one (.786 winning percentage)
13-26 that season when he didn't get one (.367 winning percentage)

I mean it doesn't get much clearer than that.

That’s what I’m saying. Dudes talking about Bron’s number have always been there and the only hing that changes is the narrative so Bron should have won all these years, leaving out the biggest change-other dudes and the season they had. :lol::lol::lol:

33-9 that year when he had one (.786 winning percentage)
13-26 that season when he didn't get one (.367 winning percentage)

I mean it doesn't get much clearer than that.
The hate been blinding dudes for years with Russ. Shame.....

If the Clippers are looking for a playmaker, why do they want Lonzo?

Guy is one of the best passers in the league one of the best in transition offense players when he pushes the ball and can work a pick and roll with Serge and zubac. Pass first point guard but also willing to shoot the ball .

CC: antidope antidope

The MS Paint version gets me every time :lol:
1616171028576.png

Lonzo having his best season waiting for plays to be made for him.
Guy is one of the best passers in the league one of the best in transition offense players when he pushes the ball and can work a pick and roll with Serge and zubac. Pass first point guard but also willing to shoot the ball .

SVG not looking too good on Pelicans presently. Maybe he'll turn it around next season.

For the record, #3 on the Sixers:

From the video:

" The Greg Grant Story: This feisty guard became the ultimate rags-to-riches story when he parlayed his career at a small Division 3 college into a seven-year stint in the NBA. Originally drafted by Phoenix Suns, Grant also played for New York, Philadelphia and Denver. Despite his far-flung successes, the local phenom has never forsaken his roots. Trenton has always been home for Grant. Along with hosting an annual basketball camp for kids, Grant today gives his time and money to so many charity and events. He makes sure his company gives as much as it gets back to his community. Greg Grant 94 Feet and Rising Autobiography available now! https://www.amazon.com/dp/1441543864/... The story of Greg Grant as revealed in 94 Feet and Rising is not only about a relatively diminutive guy at 5-7 overcoming the billion to one odds by playing among the land of the giants in the NBA from 1989-1996 but it's also about this fantastic journey we all call life. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom