⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot Wait til this fails again to hear the new level of excuses

But did he have Michael Jordan closing next to him? Can we really put that 3/15 night on him? If he had Wilt instead of Deandre then that would have never happened!!

Feel like people sleeping on a healthy Bucks team ,granted they’ve been a disappointment in the playoffs the last couple years....Nets don’t have the bigs/paint defense to wall off Giannis from getting to the rim at will.

Celtics are flawed right NOW . That's not getting better in the playoffs :lol:

The only perimeter creation pretty much comes from their starters.
I mean that was there for the taking. He set himself up.

we’ve seen teams who have plenty of perimeter creation struggle as well. Every team is flawed

MVP MVP seltzer drinking soyboys

I’m gonna be in NY in the falll
D62EB1C6-8523-4E78-95B3-81250447A1EF.jpeg

Based on what exactly? They're still a 2nd rd exit at best.

Them, MIA, & the Celtics are all in the same boat to me with Brooklyn having the edge.

But again Jrue Holiday is a difference maker on both ends, and someone who has proven to be able to create for themselves & others when Giannis can't figure it out. Jrue is a legitimate third guy which is something they haven't had either year. their prior pg got embarrassed & picked on by Terry Rozier of all people

Them, MIA, & the Celtics are all in the same boat to me with Brooklyn having the edge.

But again Jrue Holiday is a difference maker on both ends, and someone who has proven to be able to create for themselves & others when Giannis can't figure it out. Jrue is a legitimate third guy which is something they haven't had either year. their prior pg got embarrassed & picked on by Terry Rozier of all people

I agree. Philly and Nets are clearly better than those squads though which is why I'm not understanding the contender moniker for MIL.

Did Lavar really say this? There's no way he would say something this dumb about his son as he approaches free agency. Lonzo is playing the best basketball of his life and is likely to get a big contract from New Orleans, it would be dumb for his dad to say something like this

Did Lavar really say this? There's no way he would say something this dumb about his son as he approaches free agency. Lonzo is playing the best basketball of his life and is likely to get a big contract from New Orleans, it would be dumb for his dad to say something like this

doesn’t matter what Lavar says as long as Lonzo keeps playing as well as he has been. The money will be somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom