⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word Lonzo bet on himself and barring injury it's going to pay off in what's a very thin FA class. Maybe he gets to NYC or the CHI. Know that's what Big Var wants.

Last edited:
Why is Var all up in Zo’s affairs but silent when it comes to LaMelo? It’s like he knows Zo isn’t as nice and needs the hype man :lol:

I think he's settled into being a 3rd guy. I think his value would rise though in a really good team don't know if there's a scenario that fits though for this summer.

From a basketball standpoint, Lonzo is in a great situation though. He gets to play off the ball next to 2 really good young guys. He ain’t Lamelo, this is good for him.

He’s a pg not a shooting gaurd it’s time to ship Bledsoe and let lonzo run point Bledsoe is not a starter on most teams

He’s a pg not a shooting gaurd it’s time to ship Bledsoe and let lonzo run point Bledsoe is not a starter on most teams

lonzo is having his best year basically playing the 2. He’s always going to need someone else to create and right now he’s third on the pecking order. perfect for him.

maybe next year he and Kira can play together.

It’s a 2 game difference between the Knicks and the Pels despite conferences. Lonzo would be crazy to leave for the worse team

lonzo is having his best year basically playing the 2. He’s always going to need someone else to create and right now he’s third on the pecking order. perfect for him.

maybe next year he and Kira can play together.

He’s having his career year due to his shooting improvement not because he playing the two. He’s a true playmaker he should not be waiting to spot up for a three majority of the game . Put the ball in his handing and he’s dishing .

I think he's settled into being a 3rd guy. I think his value would rise though in a really good team don't know if there's a scenario that fits though for this summer.
I’ve grown to really like the idea of him in Dallas.

Pace and style of play fit. He doesn’t have to be a primary half-court creator. But he compliments Luka really well.

And having him and Luka probably gives Carlisle more options to go to his three-guard stuff and mix in Brunson with Luka more because of Lonzo’s ability to defend.

Dallas would be a good fit for sure. Clippers are the best fit but ain't trying to speak that into existence.

42F2E202-232F-413B-9E66-2C559CA84CA0.jpeg

This would make sense. He really say that? :lol:

He’s having his career year due to his shooting improvement not because he playing the two. He’s a true playmaker he should not be waiting to spot up for a three majority of the game . Put the ball in his handing and he’s dishing .

hes handling the ball less and shooting better. We are saying the same thing. His best asset in the half court is his shooting because he’s limited off the dribble. He still can barely make layups. Simplify the game for him and make him spot up more and have to lead the offense less.

37% of all his plays this year are in spot up situations. This is who he is.

I don’t remember if it was last season or the one before that but Buddy was doing a lot of woofing about being that dude and not getting playing time, but it doesn’t seem like he is that dude.

Not sure how you could watch the Pels and say that Lonzo should be doing something else. He doesn't have the wiggle or comfort once in the paint to be playing heavy PnR like most lead guards. Let Zion create and Lonzo can focus on C&S 3s and cutting. Stuff he's good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom