⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly see no difference in the Rockets teams around Jim and this Nets team outside of high level talent.

Time will tell on how well he actually plays when KD is healthy and Myrie not needing sabbaticals. Right now, this is Hardens team

What a weird, utterly stupid parallel to draw.

Your inability to not take everything in a literal sense seems pretty stupid to me as well :smh:

I only brought up the Mavs to to highlight that regular season offensive stats aren't some end all be all indication of what an offense will do come playoff time. Nowhere did i compare their play style, roster or outcomes.

I honestly see no difference in the Rockets teams around Jim and this Nets team outside of high level talent.

Time will tell on how well he actually plays when KD is healthy and Myrie not needing sabbaticals. Right now, this is Hardens team

yah looks about the same just a swap of Daniel house wit kd and a swap of a 6 8 center to a 7 footer . I forget the turnovers from Westbrook and the shooting percentages of myrie of 52 from the field and 42 from the 3 oh yah he’s not a proven bucket getter

Um, isn't that kind of an important difference? :lol:
I was literally about to post the same thing :lol: This Nets team is nothing like those Nets teams. Jim’s role is going to be completely different. He went from having to do it all to being able to facilitate. Takes off TONS of pressure. Numbers might not be as gaudy but the team could be well positioned to win even if he has one of those 2/13 games because he plays with KD and Kai.

Myrie has played 2 less games than Embiid

Your inability to not take everything in a literal sense seems pretty stupid to me as well :smh:

I only brought up the Mavs to to highlight that regular season offensive stats aren't some end all be all indication of what an offense will do come playoff time. Nowhere did i compare their play style, roster or outcomes.
Regular season stats might not be an end-all, but making that argument and saying youre just gonna throw all the other context to the side for the sake of making your point is silly.

Especially given the significance of the context that makes the two situations so patently different and not comparable.

I'm not sure if MVP MVP has given up his Lakers fan card and jumped on the Nets bandwagon. He was even in the Lakers thread telling us how good the Nets are 😂
MVP MVP I can decline my fan option this offseason and we can link up in Brooklyn.
It'll be like Larry and Magic on the same team. aepps20 aepps20 can round out the big 3.
Together, we'll run this thread full of seltzer drinking soyboys and number crunching blogboys.
lebron.gif

All you have to do is forever renounce the Lakers and all their works. Let's talk

EYE SAID WHAT EYE SAID

point is, offense is being run through Jim. And when it doesn’t he just stands on the perimeter. When KD and Myrie starting getting ISO happy we’ll see

I thought the point guard was to help run the offense that what he plays no ? Buddy is averaging close to 11 assists . Nah we ain’t gonna run the offense through him

The Mavs broke the record for offense last year & caught a gentleman sweep in the first round as well :lol: .

We are in a regular season where some teams are lucky to have had a practice in & the schedule is packed in, **** changes come playoff time when teams can lock in.

They may very well make the finals but this team is nowhere near as flawless as your making them out to be. There essentially the last years of the Bron/Kyrie Cavs w/o the team experience & less depth

This is a quick reminder that in the 2017 Finals

Lebron put up 33/12/10 on 56/39/65
Kyrie put up 29/4/4 on 47/42/90

They still lost in 5, Having two guys play out of there mind isn't enough when the talent gap isn't large
Nobody is saying the Nets are flawless but having any confidence in Philly to get the job done is wild.

Harden’s a choker but Tobias Harris, Danny Green, & Ben Simmons are gonna put him out?

Between the 3 of them can I even count on 30 a night? :lol:

MVP MVP I can decline my fan option this offseason and we can link up in Brooklyn.
It'll be like Larry and Magic on the same team. aepps20 aepps20 can round out the big 3.
Together, we'll run this thread full of seltzer drinking soyboys and number crunching blogboys.
lebron.gif

All you have to do is forever renounce the Lakers and all their works. Let's talk

Da Libs are TOAST. WE STAND UP FOR THE ANTHEM AND WE SUPPORT MEYERS LEONARD.

I'm not sure if MVP MVP has given up his Lakers fan card and jumped on the Nets bandwagon. He was even in the Lakers thread telling us how good the Nets are 😂

I'm a student of the game. I said the Nets were going to win the East before the season. I still a healthy Lakers squad will find a way to prevail but it's going to take us being on our A+ game.

The offense SHOULD run through Jim. He's one of the best facilitators ever. Kyrie and Durant being on the receiving end of those passes instead of Russ and Robert Covington is significantly different though :lol:

Nah ain’t no diff between the rockets and nets only the talent 🤣🤣🤣🤣 guy is averaging 11 assists talking about let’s switch **** up offense ain’t working out

If Philly can get Lowry, my opinion on them would change a lot. Without him though, I just think they are going to be really flawed come playoff time, where perimeter creation is necessary, and there are a handful of teams with better options than them.

The nets are at least better than last year's clippers so it makes sense that people are falling for the hype. They were the 'obvious' choice to come out the east going into the season. They still need to prove it in the playoffs

If Philly can get Lowry, my opinion on them would change a lot. Without him though, I just think they are going to be really flawed come playoff time, where perimeter creation is necessary, and there are a handful of teams with better options than them.
Like the Cs?

The nets are at least better than last year's clippers so it makes sense that people are falling for the hype. They were the 'obvious' choice to come out the east going into the season. They still need to prove it in the playoffs
they were ?

a lot of ppl barely had em in the top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom