⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just here. It’s even worse on Twitter. :smh:

In a lot of cases, OD hate for particular players seems to be byproduct of Stanning. The Stans feel they have to hate on anyone who’s ever compared to their guy.

But in other cases, I have no idea where the hostility comes from :lol:
says the man who hates two whole *** entire franchises
1616093373401.gif

"It's weird to have anti blah blah blah"

*stares directly at ALA*

we been dealing with kobe hate since niketalk inception.

its hilarious seeing dudes who spend most of their entire niketalk lives hating on the lakers now trying to cop please

I wish ya'll would stop mentioning the Rockets as if it's the same situation, he went from being on a team where EVERYTHING was engineered to his style of play.... to a team where he's literally sharing the ball with three of the top 10 highest usage players in History :lol: .

The results of Letting James Harden be your conductor in the playoffs speaks for itself, but he has to be in that role because dude is useless offball. THE **** IS INEFFECTIVE VS TOP TIER TEAMS

What’s the difference ? He runs the point let’s kyrie do the west brook. Role which is do whatever u want this system fits better than the Houston situation ? Harden is unguardabls 1 v 1 . Only reason it ain’t work out is cus of Westbrook guy played like shut in the lakers series . Ur giving him threes guys who can shoot the three and two guys who can actually score at will not like cp3 and Westbrook . No need for him to score 40 when all three get 30 piece easy . Sure his scoring went down but a lot of offense still goes through him and I don’t see kyrie or Durant complaining

Nets gonna run through the postseason. Remember people patting themselves on the back when they started off slow after the harden trade? Not too late to jump on the bandwagon.

I forgive but I don’t forget.

#LongtimeNetsFan

There have been more post about ALA from MLGA that ALA about MLGA

but we’re the obsessed ones
no there hasnt because you laker haters JUST created mlga and named it after your hefty orange leader donald trump.

anti laker hate been going on here since december 1999

3 laker dynasties worth, kobe shaq, kobe pau, and now bron ad

Jim averaged 29 and 7 on 50% shooting and a +3 net rating against the Lakers in the Mickey Mouse Playoffs. Seems relatively effective. What was DEFINITELY ineffective was his running mate who had higher usage and a -24 net rating.

Yes give me the stats for a 5 game series that ended in about three blowouts..... and ignore the 120+ playoff games where he shoots Lou Will averages :lol: .

10+ years multiple all NBA guys, an entire franchise gutted & constructed around his strengths.

Now on a team with literally a top 15 guy ever, and another All Star champion who we've literally seen takeover finals games... Now he's in the "perfect" position

I ******* bet :lol:

Jim averaged 29 and 7 on 50% shooting and a +3 net rating against the Lakers in the Mickey Mouse Playoffs. Seems relatively effective. What was DEFINITELY ineffective was his running mate who had higher usage and a -24 net rating.

Russ’ performance in that series was an insult to basketball. If he’d been even competent, could have been something competitive. The House situation didn’t help the Rockets either.

What’s the difference ? He runs the point let’s kyrie do the west brook. Role which is do whatever u want this system fits better than the Houston situation ? Harden is unguardabls 1 v 1 . Only reason it ain’t work out is cus of Westbrook guy played like shut in the lakers series . Ur giving him threes guys who can shoot the three and two guys who can actually score at will not like cp3 and Westbrook . No need for him to score 40 when all three get 30 piece easy . Sure his scoring went down but a lot of offense still goes through him and I don’t see kyrie or Durant complaining

I Pray that Steve Nash's strategy come playoff time is to let Jim dominate the ball & use Kyrie & KD as shooters/finishers PLEASE

Thing is about Officer Jim is he can afford to have one if those terrible nights and it not alter the course of a series.

That Covid talk situation is over especially when it’s playoff time don’t be surprised if most players get vaccinated
Doubt it. The chances of a playoff team not being impacted are low. The only team that I've seen talking about a vaccine is NO and as much as I hate to say it, they may not make it. They gotta find a way to make Ingram and Zion a playoff team fast. Anyway, but yeah, players are gonna get covid this summer.

Russ’ performance in that series was an insult to basketball. If he’d been even competent, could have been something competitive. The House situation didn’t help the Rockets either.

The Rockets biggest Player Was 6'8 & 35 yrs old, There was nothing that was going to make that series competitive :lol:

I Pray that Steve Nash's strategy come playoff time is to let Jim dominate the ball & use Kyrie & KD as shooters/finishers PLEASE

i think buddy harden is tired of trying to score 50. They legit got two of the top 5 scorers in the league and the best 3 point shooter .

I don't think anyone is saying that Jim hasn't had issues in the playoffs. We did just see him play well though against an eventual championship team, despite his best teammate being an utter embarrassment to the game of basketball. Is it really that farfetched to think he could play better alongside one of the best guards in the league who is playing the best basketball of his life, and an unguardable 2x FMVP?

Thing is about Officer Jim is he can afford to have one if those terrible nights and it not alter the course of a series.

Why do ya'll keep saying this like the Nets have multiple other guys to take the pressure off?

A Terrible night for Jim isn't a terrible night for an average superstar.... his terrible nights are 2/13, 9 points, 7 assist, 7TO

The Nets are essentially surviving on outscoring teams, under no circumstance can they afford for Harden to bum it unless your expecting Kyrie & KD to go for 35+. Ya'll are also discounting just how much KD & kyrie are going to have to do on Defense as well.

Ya'll better hope Bruce Brown, Shamet, Blake & Jeff Green can play some real impactful minutes

I don't think anyone is saying that Jim hasn't had issues in the playoffs. We did just see him play well though against an eventual championship team, despite his best teammate being an utter embarrassment to the game of basketball. Is it really that farfetched to think he could play better alongside one of the best guards in the league who is playing the best basketball of his life, and an unguardable 2x FMVP?
235DCC18-5F37-4C08-A558-51D69F539ACE.gif

Why do ya'll keep saying this like the Nets have multiple other guys to take the pressure off?

A Terrible night for Jim isn't a terrible night for an average superstar.... his terrible nights are 2/13, 9 points, 7 assist, 7TO

The Nets are essentially surviving on outscoring teams, under no circumstance can they afford for Harden to bum it unless your expecting Kyrie & KD to go for 35+. Ya'll are also discounting just how much KD & kyrie are going to have to do on Defense as well.

Ya'll better hope Bruce Brown, Shamet, Blake & Jeff Green can play some real impactful minutes

Bro this just isn't true. They literally haven't had KD on the floor and they're still putting up crazy numbers on offense while steadily improving on defense. You have to have 2 outta their big 3 have really bad nights. Oh and Joe Harris forgetting how to hit open shots as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom