⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons could have a single digit game and no one would be shocked .
I'm saying. When THIS is a possibility......
1616088674585.png

It's hard to bet for that team in a 7-game series against Jim/Kai/KD

That simple one on one with Embiid dictates everything. Especially when he’s bullying inside and racking up FTs.

Do you double Embiid or let others try to beat you?

Let Joel get his and contain the other 3 guys since most of the time there's 1 guy out there who isn't looking to score. This isn't some rocket science strategy.

That simple one on one with Embiid dictates everything. Especially when he’s bullying inside and racking up FTs.

You can double when you know the sixers don’t shoot enough 3’s. You can clog the lane when the Pg has to stay in the dunkers spot.

Double Embid and let Simmons shoot or let Danny green shoot . The simple one one works with the nets 3 . On any given game they can score 40 . U relying on shake or green to guard harden or kyrie . There is no pressure for the nets all 3 are vets . Philly loses this year that process talk and rebuild goes out the window been 5 years

Let Joel get his and contain the other 3 guys since most of the time there's 1 guy out there who isn't looking to score. This isn't some rocket science strategy.
It isn’t rocket science obviously lol but when have you ever seen a guy cooking and defenses NEVER adjust a strategy? Nets aren’t gonna let Jo go one on one all game, they will double and it leads to open shots.
You can double when you know the sixers don’t shoot enough 3’s. You can clog the lane when the Pg has to stay in the dunkers spot.
Simmons doesn’t stay in the dunkers spot. Dude sag off to double and he normally cuts as soon is it happens. The Sixers offense has a lot variability than YALL paying attention too.

The Raptors have success against it because they play great team defense and rotate better than anyone else. Am I expecting Jim and Myrie to close out all the time? Nope

It isn’t rocket science obviously lol but when have you ever seen a guy cooking and defenses NEVER adjust a strategy? Nets aren’t gonna let Jo go one on one all game, they will double and it leads to open shots.

Simmons doesn’t stay in the dunkers spot. Dude sag off to double and he normally cuts as soon is it happens. The Sixers offense has a lot variability than YALL paying attention too.

The Raptors have success against it because they play great team defense and rotate better than anyone else. Am I expecting Jim and Myrie to close out all the time? Nope

I mean the Warriors strategy was to not double Bron and try and contain everybody else for years. Embiid will get occasional doubles but he's great so regardless he's going to get his. Seth is the only real knockdown shooter on the team. Good luck with Danny Green getting wide open looks.

Specifically against the Nets though how are y'all going to guard Harden and Myrie on the other end?

Am I expecting Danny green to make his threes or Milton to knock his shots down ? Forget their offense I want to see them play defense on Jim and myrie .

Bubble guts

But he’s seeing hard doubles every play. Eye don’t know what you’re so confident. Seth getting hunted. Danny green going to go ice cold for games.
Touché lol

Seth not getting hunted by Joe Harris now Lol I’m confident because I trust our defense

Harden can obviously still put up the numbers he did in Houston, but he doesn't have to. He'll be the facilitator in the playoffs. If KD's healthy, the Nets should breeze through the east, maybe the finals too. No one can stop a healthy KD from scoring. He and Kyrie may take turns scoring 40.

Ben is a great player, but he has to be a threat to score in the 4th quarter. Currently, he's not. It was painfully obvious last night.

I mean the Warriors strategy was to not double Bron and try and contain everybody else for years. Embiid will get occasional doubles but he's great so regardless he's going to get his. Seth is the only real knockdown shooter on the team. Good luck with Danny Green getting wide open looks.

Specifically against the Nets though how are y'all going to guard Harden and Myrie on the other end?
Ben on Jim. Myrie cooks Green and Tobias on KD.

All these guys hunt switches it ain't going to workout the way you think it is.

Guy is delusional expecting washed green to guard harden and Milton to guard kyrie both have trouble scoring and both can’t play defense . Once the shots don’t get going where’s Philly offense . He’s so focused on the embid matchup he’s forgetting the guard matchups . Buddy must have forget how harden used to get double teamed in the Houston days . Instead of Westbrook or tucker he got two own shot getters and one of the Nba best three point shooters

Yalll can’t be serious about philly making the finals
Lmaoooo nets lakers finals for sure . If y’all got that much hope they +500 on fd .

after we didn't get the LAL vs LAC conference finals we were promised last year... anything is possible, especially with covid impacting player availability

after we didn't get the LAL vs LAC conference finals we were promised last year... anything is possible, especially with covid impacting player availability

That Covid talk situation is over especially when it’s playoff time don’t be surprised if most players get vaccinated

I was watching the end of that Philly-Bucks game last night and swore I saw Ben shoot a decent looking 3 ball and drain it right at the end.

Could have been a hallucination though.

YALL really trusting Jim to show up in the playoffs?

an 128 Game sample size of him literally being below NBA average in fg% & 3pt% apparently isn't enough to conclude that he is not the same guy in the playoffs he is in the regular season.

Defense, Depth, team continuity, coaching experience, ball movement......All things we know are important to win a championship

Last year the Clippers clearly had none of it, they named em paper champs....... This year the Nets clearly have none of it, yet people are naming them paper champions

Nets are Way More first year Heatles than KD Warriors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom