⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg Paul George will never win anything but some regular season games

:smh:

I don’t think PG gets all the calls he should, but I also think he has himself to blame. He goes up soft and tries to avoid contact a lot of times, so refs just don’t give him the benefit of the doubt. He needs to just deal with it instead of complaining about it.

That would be the starting point to make the salaries work. Obviously more players, picks and even teams involved.

Sounded like Toronto wanted to good by Fat Boy and he's from Philly.
The solution that makes the most sense is a 3 team trade between cavs raps and Sixers

Lowry to Sixers
Drummond to Raps
Draft picks and green/scott to Cavs

Last edited:
If I'm them, Ben's playing KD all night for 7 games.. Give Ben breaks when KD takes his and try to play that matchup as much as possible.. Put Thybulle and Green on Kyrie/Harden.

Tobias can chase Harris around and only switch when he has to.
Nah, start out with
Green on Myrie (LOL)
Tobias on KD
Simmons on Officer Jim
Sous Chef can chasing Joe Harris all game
Embiid patrols the paint

You can switch Tobias and Ben if it calls for it. When closing you have Thybulle on Myrie

You put Ben on Jim because you know his game. PnR or Stepbacks. Simmons has the length to bother the passes and contest if he decides to take it himself. If Jim is allowed to bait fouls then it doesn’t matter. That’s really it

PG had no fouls called against him in the game
and hes complaining about " getting calls" in his favor ?

LeBron once went weeks without getting a foul called against him and it didn't stop him from still asking refs for whistles.

Think the Nets would handle the Sixers in 5. Embiid is the only one to trust to show out every game.

LOL

what’s the better odds you giving

A point on top

if y’all put Ben on kd he’s still gonna get his

Kyrie and harden been balling all them can shoot the three and u got Harris as ur shooter . And y’all forget the playoffs experience they got Gl beating them in 7 green or shake can’t gUard Harden or Irving as the season goes on the better they get

Ya’ll trusting anyone else from your team aside from Embiid? Simmons could have a single digit game and no one would be shocked .
Yea because no one is demanding Ben to score 30 a game lol I trust our defense when everyone is on the floor. Who’s still gonna guard Embiid?

Yea because no one is demanding Ben to score 30 a game lol I trust our defense when everyone is on the floor. Who’s still gonna guard Embiid?

I wouldn't be surprised if some coaches game plan for Ben to score and defend everyone else. And I personally wouldn't be worried about that.

It’s never gonna be a simple one on one matchup but Embiid could get 40 and 3 of the nets could go for 30 each

He's a scorer, that's what he does.

Lowry, Vanvleet, Siakam went 7/37 last night.

Vanvleet and Siakam first came back from covid so they get a pass

Writing on the wall for Lowry's future with the Raptors tbh.

Lowry needs to find his way to Philly ASAP.

Raptors get Maxey & Drummond
Cavs get Picks and fillers
Sixers get Lowry

It's a win for every team and every player. This NEEDS to happen.

It’s never gonna be a simple one on one matchup but Embiid could get 40 and 3 of the nets could go for 30 each
That simple one on one with Embiid dictates everything. Especially when he’s bullying inside and racking up FTs.

Do you double Embiid or let others try to beat you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom