⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sorry to hear that @zube42
Lot of men throw their freedom away in that predicament. Good on you for keeping a level head and cutting her off. Lotta dudes go right back if she’s gripping.

The Warriors win Steph’s minutes most of the time. Kerr doesn’t give a **** about this season, so he’s been pretty disciplined at limiting Steph to 36 mins or less, no matter the score or situation. Bench is getting killed? doesn’t matter. Warriors fall in a hole to start the 4th? Kerr doesn’t care, Steph coming in at 5-6 min mark & not a moment earlier.

yup, you're spot on about Kerr. he's drawn his line in the sand about how he feels about this season. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays up Steph's tailbone contusion as something more serious so he can sit Steph for a majority of the remaining games.

If Gianny can play throughout the entire playoffs like he did against Philly in OT last night, then the Bucks will have a shot too. But I’m not counting on that.

yup, you're spot on about Kerr. he's drawn his line in the sand about how he feels about this season. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays up Steph's tailbone contusion as something more serious so he can sit Steph for a majority of the remaining games.

How do you feel about it? Would you rather they push to get into the playoffs?

I mean the Warriors strategy was to not double Bron and try and contain everybody else for years. Embiid will get occasional doubles but he's great so regardless he's going to get his. Seth is the only real knockdown shooter on the team. Good luck with Danny Green getting wide open looks.

Specifically against the Nets though how are y'all going to guard Harden and Myrie on the other end?

I agree that Seth is the only real lockdown shooter which will cause problems in the playoffs. But as mentioned, the Sixers offence is a lot more variable than it used to be under Brown and Ben is a much more competent player because of it. We still have holes to fill, but I trust Morey and Glen WAY more than Brand and Brown.

In terms of defence against the Nets, I think we are better equipped than anybody else to match against the Nets.
Simmons + Thybulle on either guard.
Tobias can hold his own so he will most likely match up against Durant.

I am not saying they will shut them down (Impossible to do) but at least make them work for their shots and make them less efficient.

And from their end, who's going to stop Embiid? Blake? lol

That's kind of the issue for Philly with Lowry...

There's no real clear salary/value match that doesn't gut some of their rotation depth...

Same with the Clippers trying to trade for Lowry. Zu would basically have to be included with some combo of Bev, Lou, Kennard (LOL).

But may be more worth the gamble for the Clippers than the Sixers considering their in the tougher conference.

I agree that Seth is the only real lockdown shooter which will cause problems in the playoffs. But as mentioned, the Sixers offence is a lot more variable than it used to be under Brown and Ben is a much more competent player because of it. We still have holes to fill, but I trust Morey and Glen WAY more than Brand and Brown.

In terms of defence against the Nets, I think we are better equipped than anybody else to match against the Nets.
Simmons + Thybulle on either guard.
Tobias can hold his own so he will most likely match up against Durant.

I am not saying they will shut them down (Impossible to do) but at least make them work for their shots and make them less efficient.

And from their end, who's going to stop Embiid? Blake? lol

LmAooo
Did u see Tobias yesterday ? Did u see him in last year playoffs ? Guy can’t score and has a lot of off games . Embid is the only the scoring option . Kd has not been stopped in the playoffs in years and y’all expect Harris to do that . If y’all had still jimmy diff story . Whos guarding kyrie ?????? He’s only shooting 52 from the field and 42 from three ?

This is such a funny way of putting it because this perfectly describes the issues the Clippers have with their role players. They have such a mismatched group of guys with limited skill sets: some guys can handle the ball but can't shoot or play defense, some guys can play defense but can't handle or shoot and other guys can shoot but not play defense or handle.

Last edited:
How won’t it? He has Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving beside him.

He played well against the Lakers in the bubble as well. Westbrook was literally playing for the Lakers.

Now rather than a hobbled CP3 or Westbrook he has KD and Kyrie.

And the best three point shooter in the league

He played well against the Lakers in the bubble as well. Westbrook was literally playing for the Lakers.

Just watch and you'll see

Should of known better man you right
Nah man **** all that, when women get assaulted "You should've known better" aint a valid response and it isn't in this case either. You a victim b. Don't **** with that ***** no more but don't blame yourself either. Block her on everything and if you ever run into her again just recite this scene word for word

This is such a funny way of putting it because this perfectly describes the Clippers role players. They have such a mismatched group of guys with limited skill sets. Some guys can handle the ball but can't shoot or play defense, some guys can play defense but can't handle or shoot and other guys can shoot but not play defense or handle. 😂

Fair.

I wish ya'll would stop mentioning the Rockets as if it's the same situation, he went from being on a team where EVERYTHING was engineered to his style of play.... to a team where he's literally sharing the ball with three of the top 10 highest usage players in History :lol: .

The results of Letting James Harden be your conductor in the playoffs speaks for itself, but he has to be in that role because dude is useless offball. THE **** IS INEFFECTIVE VS TOP TIER TEAMS

Same with the Clippers trying to trade for Lowry. Zu would basically have to be included with some combo of Bev, Lou, Kennard (LOL).

But may be more worth the gamble for the Clippers than the Sixers considering their in the tougher conference.
Clips gotta do something... Just don't know what it realistically is.

The Mavs are in between a rock and a hard place... They've got tradeable contracts coming out of their ears - but no pick capital right now. And their role players 3-8 or 9 are all really solid but they're all kinda more floor-raisers than upside guys that push your ceiling long-term and headline a deal.

If they're gonna get a third guy in trade, it's a salary dump scenario. Maybe that's Aaron Gordon. Maybe it's waiting to the offseason and giving Lonzo 4/$80m or Collins.

They just weren't bad enough for long enough... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom