⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. And they’re still 10 games above .500, so “big trash” is definitely an exaggeration.

Plus, having to beat Dallas, which has been one of the hottest teams recently, two games in a row in Dallas, was always going to be tough.

All that said, while they definitely aren’t trash, the Clippers aren’t exactly looking scary right now either.

Yeah pretty much how I see it.

NT extremes are big
1616081574410.png

I cant imagine a 7 foot 6 long legged man on a bicycle. I just cant.
I'm sure it was a custom bike that cost 5 figures. Not hard to picture.\

Steph is great. Warriors aren't good. I've been saying this all season.

Not going to lie, the Clippers be having me fooled.

They're both worse than last year (as correctly predicted by Mambadamus), faux contender status, likely 1st rd exits and just really enjoyable to watch get washed repeatedly on national TV. Clippers in particular still running their mouths.

Yeah this is weird :lol:

Very sorry to hear that @zube42
Lot of men throw their freedom away in that predicament. Good on you for keeping a level head and cutting her off. Lotta dudes go right back if she’s gripping.

The Warriors win Steph’s minutes most of the time. Kerr doesn’t give a **** about this season, so he’s been pretty disciplined at limiting Steph to 36 mins or less, no matter the score or situation. Bench is getting killed? doesn’t matter. Warriors fall in a hole to start the 4th? Kerr doesn’t care, Steph coming in at 5-6 min mark & not a moment earlier.
What does Steph playing 36 minutes have to do with him having double digit sub 25% 3pt shooting games though?

I’d like to see the Clippers draw Denver or Dallas in the 1st round.

Pretty likely, IMO, since I’m guessing they’re going to stay in the 4-5 seed range. Dallas is going to keep moving up as long as Luka and KP stay healthy.

Is it me or does the league seem wide open?

without AD the Lakers aren’t favorites IMO
Clippers kinda shaky
Dallas streaky
Nets good but only Harden can stay healthy so far
bucks still have a bozo headcoach
Celtics inconsistent

I think it’ll make for some exciting playoffs

Clippers kinda shaky
Dallas streaky
Celtics inconsistent

I remember people said the same thing last season

I want to see Luka and Steph face off in the play in for the 8 seed.

My soul needs it.
Mavs aren't going to finish the season in those seeding games.

Clippers kinda shaky
Dallas streaky
Celtics inconsistent

Doesn't feel wide open to me at all. Still feels like we're on a crash course for BKN/LA.

Very sorry to hear that @zube42
Lot of men throw their freedom away in that predicament. Good on you for keeping a level head and cutting her off. Lotta dudes go right back if she’s gripping.

The Warriors win Steph’s minutes most of the time. Kerr doesn’t give a **** about this season, so he’s been pretty disciplined at limiting Steph to 36 mins or less, no matter the score or situation. Bench is getting killed? doesn’t matter. Warriors fall in a hole to start the 4th? Kerr doesn’t care, Steph coming in at 5-6 min mark & not a moment earlier.

Kerr explicitly said he’s “not chasing wins” :lol:. I was befuddled. They fumbled line 5 games because of that.

What does Steph playing 36 minutes have to do with him having double digit sub 25% 3pt shooting games though?
Off the top of my head, with him building houses the Warriors have beaten Miami, Indy and.... Toronto.

He helps in other ways, which is why the Warriors win his minutes most of the time.... which is the point.

Unfortunately he can’t play all 48.

I love the periodic tweets with their updated record since the OG tweet (they were 7-4 at the time btw) :lol:

Mavs aren't going to finish the season in those seeding games.

Doesn't feel wide open to me at all. Still feels like we're on a crash course for BKN/LA.

Agreed, so long as AD is back and healthy for the playoffs.

I actually think BK can make the Finals without KD. Having him will just make it easier for them to get there.

Clippers kinda shaky
Dallas streaky
Celtics inconsistent

It's not wide open. 3 or 4 teams with a realistic shot to win it all. Nets, Lakers, Sixers and pick one of the other West faux contenders.

Clippers kinda shaky
Dallas streaky
Celtics inconsistent

I'm still rolling with a Philly-Lakers finals (assuming AD is healthy)

Had the Bucks, Nets, 76ers as the top 3 seeds in the east in that order.

Only correct team in the top 3 in the West I had was LAL.

I do agree it feels more open and fleeting, especially with injuries, COVID, not much home court advantage and the trade deadline still looming.

Last edited:
This man had 43 points and ZERO assists last night. Like what?!? :lol:
He's a scorer, that's what he does.

Lowry, Vanvleet, Siakam went 7/37 last night.

Vanvleet and Siakam first came back from covid so they get a pass

Writing on the wall for Lowry's future with the Raptors tbh.

Kerr explicitly said he’s “not chasing wins” :lol:. I was befuddled. They fumbled line 5 games because of that.
I couldn’t believe he said that moral victory, minor league **** :smh: Pathetic. All of those young dudes can use playoff reps. Every single one.

Sixers need Embiid healthy.

If he's healthy, they've got a shot. He might average 35/15 in a series against the Nets - and they're without a doubt the best equipped of anyone out East - maybe in all of basketball - to throw bodies at Brooklyn's stars on the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom