⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was NOT expecting him to look like that
1616071941604.jpeg

And at 6’1”, 175lbs, he seems like a regular dude too but I guess he’s really bussin down these O’s on the low :lol:
I already know he's a lockdown shooter with that built

Yeah people on here have weird anti obsessions against players and teams that almost sounds personal. It's kinda sad.
Which makes me wonder how these dudes act with folks they have vendettas with in real life. Like, I’d almost hate to be the guy who got promoted over QU!K QU!K . Probably getting wrongfully slandered 24/7 in the break room and on Microsoft Teams :smh:

Yeah people on here have weird anti obsessions against players and teams that almost sounds personal. It's kinda sad.

Not just here. It’s even worse on Twitter. :smh:

In a lot of cases, OD hate for particular players seems to be byproduct of Stanning. The Stans feel they have to hate on anyone who’s ever compared to their guy.

But in other cases, I have no idea where the hostility comes from :lol:

Last edited:
Which makes me wonder how these dudes act with folks they have vendettas with in real life. Like, I’d almost hate to be the guy who got promoted over QU!K QU!K . Probably getting wrongfully slandered 24/7 in the break room and on Microsoft Teams :smh:
It's not that serious. As I always say, I'm just the Yin to y'all Bistephuals Yang. Universe needs balance.

Aren't the Clippers like 2 games behind the Lakers? :lol:

Yes. And they’re still 10 games above .500, so “big trash” is definitely an exaggeration.

Plus, having to beat Dallas, which has been one of the hottest teams recently, two games in a row in Dallas, was always going to be tough.

All that said, while they definitely aren’t trash, the Clippers aren’t exactly looking scary right now either.

They're both worse than last year (as correctly predicted by Mambadamus), faux contender status, likely 1st rd exits and just really enjoyable to watch get washed repeatedly on national TV. Clippers in particular still running their mouths.

Very sorry to hear that MajinZuub MajinZuub
Lot of men throw their freedom away in that predicament. Good on you for keeping a level head and cutting her off. Lotta dudes go right back if she’s gripping.

Spurs roster got no all-stars or former MVPs or DPOY

Not sure if they got any HOFers.

Their best player is Derozan
The Warriors win Steph’s minutes most of the time. Kerr doesn’t give a **** about this season, so he’s been pretty disciplined at limiting Steph to 36 mins or less, no matter the score or situation. Bench is getting killed? doesn’t matter. Warriors fall in a hole to start the 4th? Kerr doesn’t care, Steph coming in at 5-6 min mark & not a moment earlier.

NBA’s own website
https://www.nba.com/news/kia-mvp-ladder-march-5-edition
https://www.nba.com/news/kia-mvp-ladder-feb-26-edition
If this is your beef then have the same energy for Luka too then, who’s even higher on most of these rankings...He been an “MVP candidate” all season and has the same number of wins as the Warriors

Be bold and honest with the hate mane :lol: :smh:

They're both worse than last year (as correctly predicted by Mambadamus), faux contender status and just really enjoyable to watch get washed repeatedly on national TV. Clippers in particular still running their mouths.

Who said what?

If this is your beef then have the same energy for Luka too then, who’s even higher on most of these rankings...He been an “MVP candidate” all season and has the same number of wins as the Warriors

Be bold and honest with the hate mane :lol: :smh:
I've said since the start of the season, no one outside of a 3/4 seed should even be considered.
Luka won’t win MVP this year, Mavs would have to be top 3 in a tough west.

Lakers, Nuggets, Clippers

I don’t see it

Yeah w/o AD for a big chunk games now.

The thing about the Clippers is they keep making these declarations and moves like "Now we're gonna start dominating". PG said this year he's gonna be a MVP. They scapegoated Doc for their mess last year and they're still having the same problems, might even be a worse team than last year.

Who said what?

Marcus Morris just ran his mouth the other day talking bout some 'wait until the playoffs" like anybody is supposed to fear them. And we know PG has diarrhea of the mouth at every turn it seems.

Is Norman Powell underrated? The mans been balling for 2 years and he gets 0 love.

look at this. Sheesh.

30D09D97-0385-40C7-BE40-F9F21C274502.jpeg
Raptors need to trade Lowry and pay Norm. They're not getting that type of production from free agents. It's cheaper to keep him than to try to replace him.

Marcus Morris just ran his mouth the other day talking bout some 'wait until the playoffs" like anybody is supposed to fear them. And we know PG has diarrhea of the mouth at every turn it seems.

*Face palm* - He’s one of the last guys who should be talking. Wildly inconsistent this year. He definitely should shut up.

That said, to be totally fair, Kawhi, PG and Lue have all said they need to be better and have been too inconsistent this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom