⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since y'all are fam to me here figured I'd open up about some **** here.

Short white girl i was talking to for a few months blacked out on tequila and blow and physically ****ed me up while I tried to hold back last weekend (I'm a 6'2" brown man) , got bruised /cut ribs and hands and feet and hands from her jumping on me with heels on. Locked me out her crib while taking my glasses from me for an hour. I go in and demand my glasses and bag back so I can leave and she called police on me. Dealt with them from 4am-7am, had to strip and had pics taken of me. They had my back but that was my worst nightmare come true. Still can't walk/move right and have been traumatized since.
Can't believe this **** happened to me y'all. Getting therapy to figure this **** out, had trust and commitment issues before and this just made it way worse.
Be safe and careful about who you let in your life.

Damn man, keep you head up.

Hopefully you dead shorty outta your life.

Don't let her hem you up.

Things could've gone real left real quick given those circumstances.

but narrative will have it saying he scored all 32 on ben like i seen last night in here and that "How Is ben considered DPOY after that showing last night" "This your DPOY"

Almost every time Giannis drew Dwight, Danny, or Tobi he attacked the basket & went 9 for 12 against them.

Since y'all are fam to me here figured I'd open up about some **** here.

Short white girl i was talking to for a few months blacked out on tequila and blow and physically ****ed me up while I tried to hold back last weekend (I'm a 6'2" brown man) , got bruised /cut ribs and hands and feet and hands from her jumping on me with heels on. Locked me out her crib while taking my glasses from me for an hour. I go in and demand my glasses and bag back so I can leave and she called police on me. Dealt with them from 4am-7am, had to strip and had pics taken of me. They had my back but that was my worst nightmare come true. Still can't walk/move right and have been traumatized since.
Can't believe this **** happened to me y'all. Getting therapy to figure this **** out, had trust and commitment issues before and this just made it way worse.
Be safe and careful about who you let in your life.

That’s terrible man. Really sorry to hear it. Let us know if there’s anything we can do.

antidope antidope wavycrocket wavycrocket DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and anyone else who would like to chime in - would you say that all things considered, from top to bottom the Spurs roster/rotation from top to bottom is better than GSW?

Anti-Steph dudes only think there are 3 different types of teams.

Elite
Solid
Poor

ALL Poor teams are created equally to them, which is why we always get these out of context comparisons between 2021 GSW and any other non-playoff team in NBA History.

Again, what more can Steph Curry do?

Explicitly tell me.
Elevate his team like Chris Paul

Make his teammates better like THEY say he does.

Be as clutch as Dame like THEY say he is

Not give up on his team in the 2nd half during blowouts.

He’s averaging almost 10 more points than Demar Derozan.

He should have a meaningful impact on Wins and losses from the previous season. But Steph out here looting.

He should have a meaningful impact on Wins and losses from the previous season. But Steph out here looting.

Ok.

antidope antidope wavycrocket wavycrocket DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and anyone else who would like to chime in - would you say that all things considered, from top to bottom the Spurs roster/rotation from top to bottom is better than GSW?
You have to stop engaging. But the answer is no. GSW has high end talent that the Spurs don't have. The Spurs just are benefiting from continuity that the Warriors don't have. The Warriors are missing a max guy.

Some of Steph 3 point shooting performances this season
2/11
1/8
2/7
1/11
5/20
2/9
1/10
1/6
2/10
2/10

You have to stop engaging. But the answer is no. GSW has high end talent that the Spurs don't have. The Spurs just are benefiting from continuity that the Warriors don't have. The Warriors are missing a max guy.
Yeah, that’s exactly what I was trying to highlight. Buddy is just ignoring that context. Same can be said of the Suns. Sure CP3 is elevating them but let’s not act like they didn’t end the season on fire so of course adding an Allstar caliber player will elevate them :lol:

Edit:
Steph shoots 41% from 3 on the season.
the raptors as a team shoot 38%

Steph is 39th in 3P% but his volume is like 2-3X most of the guys ahead of him :lol:

Clippers gotta be the most uninspiring teams in all of sports. I love kawhi but man I can't see any young fans really falling in love with this team.

Also tired of seeing espn promote games on the bottom with the two stars names in huge letters while the team name is much smaller. Quit tryna normalize that o mentality its team game dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom