⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers gotta be the most uninspiring teams in all of sports. I love kawhi but man I can't see any young fans really falling in love with this team.

Also tired of seeing espn promote games on the bottom with the two stars names in huge letters while the team name is much smaller. Quit tryna normalize that o mentality its team game dammit
NBA has always promoted individuals over teams.

You have to stop engaging. But the answer is no. GSW has high end talent that the Spurs don't have. The Spurs just are benefiting from continuity that the Warriors don't have. The Warriors are missing a max guy.
Who are Spurs Max guys?

Nobody with any type of sense is considering Steph to be anywhere near the MVP award.

Who are you referencing when you say he IS getting consideration?
NBA’s own website
https://www.nba.com/news/kia-mvp-ladder-march-5-edition
https://www.nba.com/news/kia-mvp-ladder-feb-26-edition

Are you saying these shooting performances have no correlation to Warriors wins and losses?

why is steph even getting MVP consideration for leading the Warriors to 9th place?
Can you dig up all the posts that are seriously saying Steph should win MVP? Not the satirical posts calling him “MVP Curry” or saying “He’s looking like the MVP again” but the posts where dudes are making serious arguments and prepared to die on the hill of Steph for MVP for 2020-2021.

Also, we need to stop referring to Draymond as an All-Star and DPOY teammate. Is the game easier for Steph and the offense smoother when he’s out there as a facilitator? Yes. Is he great teacher? Yes. Is the defense better when he plays? I’m not sure actually.

Did he earn those accolades in the past? Yes but if you watch the games he’s CLEARLY not that AS/DPOY caliber player anymore and to act as if those previous accomplishments reflect who he is as a player today is disingenuous. He adds value just not nearly as much and in a different manner than before.

NBA has always promoted individuals over teams.
its always been on the teams to market their brand and players

clips had all them billboards
sponsored various parks and rec leagues for the chirin ( which is great for the chirin)

and still couldnt buy no love from LA
they still the los angeles clippers of anaheim

amitt5504 amitt5504 heard any update on seth ?

that **** looked ugly and i havent seen much yet, hopefully nothing serious
I think on the broadcast the team report had just one ankle being injured, but it honestly looked like both. It's a damn shame, seemed like he was fitting in well then got covid, came back and recently started to look like his normal self again.

amitt5504 amitt5504 heard any update on seth ?

that **** looked ugly and i havent seen much yet, hopefully nothing serious
Doc mentioned that it doesn’t seem serious. Not sure if he plays Saturday vs the Kangz

Either way we just need a steady hand at guard. DJ Augustin food on defense but he shoots the 3 well enough. Shake would be more consistent if he had less ball handling responsibility

Techs for staredowns are ********. Facial expression wasn’t nice!

Okay 👌

I need to do the same DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican . Can’t argue with dudes who are obsessively anti a player. At least my guy X xxpizzo who is pro-Simmons provides legitimate, in-context stats and arguments in his posts. I can respect that.

Yeah people on here have weird anti obsessions against players and teams that almost sounds personal. It's kinda sad.

4ebccc074a897.preview-1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom