⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
536x1024.jpeg.e383cb138fcc4c18b4c41a885d71fd7f

Honestly... Who says no here. The pick has to convey to GSW but yeah... Kawhi's new salary affects the math obviously but for a team with no picks, getting two lottery picks is a steal.

Tiebreaker on Spurs
Tiebreaker on Nuggets
Tiebreaker on Clips

Gotta take 2 from Portland over the weekend and clean sweep the middle of the West.
Are all teams playing the same amount of games? Wouldnt they go off winning %

Does that get him, though?

Would love to have any assets worth making a move at Kyle Lowry - but that seems too steep.

Maybe 2 2nds but I highly doubt he fetches much more than that.

Kyle is a pipe dream for us. If he gets traded he's going for at least one 1st and probably a 2nd or a young player better than anything we got.

Hell I'd trade Josh Green and expirings for him

I Try not to get wrapped up in Reg season games but man...wow.

This next round of Kawhi jersey photoshops is gonna be nuts. I got one.

948D6391-F781-4D05-929B-4B770D802D7A.jpeg

for some reason, kawhi and san antonio just make a lot of sense

man left SA and that team immediately lost its identity

Since y'all are fam to me here figured I'd open up about some **** here.

Short white girl i was talking to for a few months blacked out on tequila and blow and physically ****** me up while I tried to hold back last weekend (I'm a 6'2" brown man) , got bruised /cut ribs and hands and feet and hands from her jumping on me with heels on. Locked me out her crib while taking my glasses from me for an hour. I go in and demand my glasses and bag back so I can leave and she called police on me. Dealt with them from 4am-7am, had to strip and had pics taken of me. They had my back but that was my worst nightmare come true. Still can't walk/move right and have been traumatized since.
Can't believe this **** happened to me y'all. Getting therapy to figure this **** out, had trust and commitment issues before and this just made it way worse.
Be safe and careful about who you let in your life.

Short white girl i was talking to for a few months blacked out on tequila and blow and physically ****ed me up while I tried to hold back last weekend (I'm a 6'2" brown man) , got bruised /cut ribs and hands and feet and hands from her jumping on me with heels on. Locked me out her crib while taking my glasses from me for an hour. I go in and demand my glasses and bag back so I can leave and she called police on me. Dealt with them from 4am-7am, had to strip and had pics taken of me. They had my back but that was my worst nightmare come true. Still can't walk/move right and have been traumatized since.
Can't believe this **** happened to me y'all. Getting therapy to figure this **** out, had trust and commitment issues before and this just made it way worse.
did you just come from Zamunda?
Well, that's where you messed up, son, you can't go to no bar to find a nice woman. You gotta go to a nice place, a quiet place like a library, there's good women there and 'erm, church, they're good girls.”

Short white girl i was talking to for a few months blacked out on tequila and blow and physically ****ed me up while I tried to hold back last weekend (I'm a 6'2" brown man) , got bruised /cut ribs and hands and feet and hands from her jumping on me with heels on. Locked me out her crib while taking my glasses from me for an hour. I go in and demand my glasses and bag back so I can leave and she called police on me. Dealt with them from 4am-7am, had to strip and had pics taken of me. They had my back but that was my worst nightmare come true. Still can't walk/move right and have been traumatized since.
Thats awful man, damn. Ol girl getting charged?

Either way god's speed to your recovery physically and mentally

Thats awful man, damn. Ol girl getting charged?

Either way god's speed to your recovery physically and mentally

I chose not to press charges because I didn't know what she was gonna say that night and just told them to get my **** out that house and let me go. She knows she ****** up and tried to reach out after but I blocked her on everything. She did a bid last year for spitting on police so she doesn't cooperate with them so I think I'm good, haven't heard from police since either but yeah this isn't a second chance situation.

I chose not to press charges because I didn't know what she was gonna say that night and just told them to get my **** out that house and let me go. She knows she ****ed up and tried to reach out after but I blocked her on everything. She did a bid last year for spitting on police so she doesn't cooperate with them so I think I'm good, haven't heard from police since either but yeah this isn't a second chance situation.

1-10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom