⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes handling the ball less and shooting better. We are saying the same thing. His best asset in the half court is his shooting because he’s limited off the dribble. He still can barely make layups. Simplify the game for him and make him spot up more and have to lead the offense less.

37% of all his plays this year are in spot up situations. This is who he is.

He should be handling the ball more literally every team that wants him wants him to play the point there’s times where he does not touc the ball for 2 3 minutes . He’s a playmaker sure his drive in game ain’t good but he can still make plays the Portland game showed it before that game he was averaging career low assists . His touches lessened with the iso plays with bi and Zion but that’s understandable but Bledsoe does not belong on this team

He should be handling the ball more literally every team that wants him wants him to play the point there’s times where he does not touc the ball for 2 3 minutes . He’s a playmaker sure his drive in game ain’t good but he can still make plays the Portland game showed it before that game he was averaging career low assists . His touches lessened with the iso plays with bi and Zion but that’s understandable but Bledsoe does not belong on this team

I’m not arguing in favor of Bledsoe. He’s cheeks.

Lonzo ain’t a lead 1. He doesn’t turn the corner and his minimal confidence finishing. Not to mention his shaky touch around the basket. Him and Kira have a bright future though. They need to start it now

I’m not arguing in favor of Bledsoe. He’s cheeks.

Lonzo ain’t a lead 1. He doesn’t turn the corner and his minimal confidence finishing. Not to mention his shaky touch around the basket. Him and Kira have a bright future though. They need to start it now

I agree with that but he needs more touches he gets that Tony Parker /cp3 floater package he’s gonna be a problem

Luka got a supercuts special. That’s not how WE do it here in Dallas
:lol: :lol: CHILL

Luka’s barber needs to have his license revoked.

These dudes got too much cash to be going from a zero to a 6 on a dime.
Real talk - it might not even be SuperCuts bro. Euros have trash cuts because they go to Euro barbers who are trash. I needed a cut bad in Spain and this yamb recommended to me what was supposed to be one of their best shops in Madrid. My Spanish is suspect so I showed him a several pics of sample fades (nothing crazy) and he said aight.

Bruh. Not only was the side fade awful but the man balded and rounded it out in the back like a damb bowl cut :wow: :wow: **** was probably like $25-30USD too. I was so heated because usually I get the Obama cut but I let shorty talk me into a fade :stoneface: Had to trust Google images when I could have said “Uno todo” and been straight. Instead this man gave me the bald fade Charlize Theron :smh:

Since he took it all the way down, it took like a month to grow back too. Thank goodness I didn’t have to go anywhere for Christmas or NYE :lol:

Moral of the story: Never trust a Euro barber.

Last edited:
Luka got a supercuts special. That’s not how WE do it here in Dallas

maxresdefault.jpg

I can’t remember if I told this story on here before, but since I now have a great visual aid I’ll tell it again.

Told a buddy of mine in college that I could cut hair because I had been cutting my bothers’ and my hair starting in 10th grade.

Pretty much gave him The Luka and he was not pleased. Made me shave his whole head and he walked around for a couple weeks after that wearing a hat and a sad look on his face.

My bad.

:lol:

Last edited:
“Meaning” may be the wrong word and I’m struggling to find the correct one but I definitely thought they were randomly hooping in the skit. Didn’t know Prince was shooting jumpers during concerts and a HS hooper :lol:

The page that came up on Google said that was his “junior high” team. Based on the way all the dudes in that picture looked, I pray that was a mistake. :lol:

Probably “junior varsity”.

I for sure thought this Jazz-Zards game would be a double digit game in the other direction at this point. Rustle Westbrook is trying to redeem himself for last night. Hawks looking good AGAIN tonight too :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom