⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m almost embarrassed to share this but me and my girl were watching the Warriors/Hornets game the other night and after it ended she leaned over to kiss me and saw I was on NT. She said “okay I’ll leave you alone so you can troll your internet friends in peace” :rofl:

I couldn’t believe it. :rofl:I don’t think I ended up posting anything after that :lol: :smh:
They be on it man :lol:

Man....been having my girl over watching games with me and ****. I be seeing her peripherals peeking and asking what’s that red/black thing I’m on. I just tell her, it’s a sneaker board for random stuff, and to mind her business lol.. She just roll her eyes and continues rambling about whatever.

This has been an adjustment. I need lawdog1 lawdog1 to weigh in on what the family thinks about him being on NT :lol:. I can’t imagine it mane.
Does she know you’re on NikeTalk specifically and your username? Or how to navigate NT? I’ll never forget when an ex pulled up my own NT receipts on me in an argument out of nowhere :wow: Had me in the crib like Vince Carter.
1614029692110.gif

I had to take a posting hiatus for a minute after that because the block was way too hot :lol:

My girl gives me the 3rd degree when she sees the black background as well :lol:

I tell her it keeps me well rounded on the world. But luckily she doesn’t know my username.

They be on it man :lol:

Man....been having my girl over watching games with me and ****. I be seeing her peripherals peeking and asking what’s that red/black thing I’m on. I just tell her, it’s a sneaker board for random stuff, and to mind her business lol.. She just roll her eyes and continues rambling about whatever.

This has been an adjustment. I need lawdog1 lawdog1 to weigh in on what the family thinks about him being on NT :lol:. I can’t imagine it mane.

My wife used to complain about me being on NT mainly because she thinks there’s a correlation between my time on the site and my “excessive” shoe buying habits (there is). But she hasn’t mentioned it in good decade; just decided it was best to let me have “my thing” (and she realized NT was pretty harmless compared to me fraternizing with female members of Clippers and Dodgers Twitter).

My son thinks it’s weird that I’m on a shoe message board, but I think a lot of his time on-line is spent on weird pursuits, so I guess we’re even.:lol:

NT browsing around yambs is a dangerous sport. It starts when they catch on to you browsing on this site with a black background a lot. You know it’s a wrap they finally ask you what you’re doing.

You explain it’s just a harmless sneaker/sports forum that you’ve been on for years and they act like they shrug it off but are even more curious as well as dubious at that point but don’t say anything. After one such incident I legit had a yamb accuse me of being on the dark web before :lol:

been with my girl since 2009. college years I couldnt sleep at all so shed wake up in the middle of the night and see me on the black and red screen. she asked a couple times, just told her it was sneaker forum with random topics. she thought it was weird but just left it alone. now its more mobile browsing so she doesnt see it as much, but when she does she'll mention periodically "wow I still cant believe you visit that same website". But over the years Ive gotten a lot of great tips and advice from NT which Ive told her so she appreciates the site.

Does she know you’re on NikeTalk specifically and your username? Or how to navigate NT? I’ll never forget when an ex pulled up my own NT receipts on me in an argument out of nowhere :wow: Had me in the crib like Vince Carter.
1614029692110.gif

I had to take a posting hiatus for a minute after that because the block was way too hot :lol:

Man, I got some TAY post I hope are deleted 😂. Wild boy wavy in 2014/2015/2016/2017

All I will say is, I’m lucky I ain’t wild out too much on here. I can’t be mad at anything. Never got burnt, no kids. I came out the game like a drug dealer who never got pinched. But ain’t going lie....that “one last lick” been tempting ya boy :smh:

Crazy how we talk about big men being an endangered species in the league yet majority of the top players have all been big men
Didnt I say repeatedly in 2019 that it will always be a big man's game and I got clowned for it?

Bron doesn't win Chip #17 without AD and Dwight. Celtics don't win chip #17 without KG, Perkins, Big Baby, Leon Powe, and PJ Brown. Damn BOS was stacked with bigs cause they knew LAL had Pau, Odom, Bynum, Turiaf.

Kobe doesnt win back to back chips without Pau, Odom, and Bynum. Curry and Klay don't win three chips without KD, Bogut, Ezeli. Kawhi don't win in TOR without Gasol, Ibaka, and Siakam. So on so forth...

Those who think small ball and three point shooting wins chips don't know The Formula

Last edited:
5-12 range seems about right after Jordan, Kareem, LeBron and Magic (no order). I don't really know how/where to rank Wilt or Russell.

Jordan, Kareem, Magic....After that, it’s a toss up. Tim & Shaq there for me. People got Bird, Bron, Tim, Kobe, Russell, Wilt, Hakeem etc. and I’m not mad at it.

People be clowning big men, as not “all around players” and I hate it. There’s a real lack of understanding for what an all around or complete player means. People associate that with scoring/two way wings. But it’s so much more than that.

Man, I got some TAY post I hope are deleted 😂. Wild boy wavy in 2014/2015/2016/2017

All I will say is, I’m lucky I ain’t wild out too much on here. I can’t be mad at anything. Never got burnt, no kids. I came out the game like a drug dealer who never got pinched. But ain’t going lie....that “one last lick” been tempting ya boy :smh:
Really fam. Just blatant at this point lol

:lol:

I'm sure my wife thinks I'm on here too much. Hopped on for release dates my sophomore year of college. Took a couple breaks, but been here since. NT has gotten me through layovers in airports, boring *** meetings/classes, taught me a ton while making me aware of great causes and a bunch more other stuff; even put a few dollars in my pocket.

Salut.....

I’m almost embarrassed to share this but me and my girl were watching the Warriors/Hornets game the other night and after it ended she leaned over to kiss me and saw I was on NT. She said “okay I’ll leave you alone so you can troll your internet friends in peace” :rofl:

I couldn’t believe it. :rofl:I don’t think I ended up posting anything after that :lol: :smh:
No wonder you're leaving NT. I would too if I was getting cockblocked by shotsrangout shotsrangout on a Saturday night

No wonder you're leaving NT. I would too if I was getting cockblocked by shotsrangout shotsrangout on a Saturday night
I re-watched some Martin episodes recently and I think shotsrangout shotsrangout having a girl is like Tommy having a job.

I can’t remember who it was in the thread that said this but he was like the friend that always had “the girl out of state” in college and you never saw once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom