⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those interested, the NBA’s 2 Minute Report on Nets-Clips confirmed that the offensive foul called on Kawhi was “correct.” If they say so...

Yeah I can't put Tim over Shaq. He stayed in better shape and was a productive player for longer but Shaq punished Tim and David Robinson for years.

Tim punished Shaq too.... it cancelled out.

Tim>>>>>>>>

Lets keep it a bill, how many of ya’ll put KG over Shaq??????

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
NT browsing around yambs is a dangerous sport. It starts when they catch on to you browsing on this site with a black background a lot. You know it’s a wrap they finally ask you what you’re doing.

You explain it’s just a harmless sneaker/sports forum that you’ve been on for years and they act like they shrug it off but are even more curious as well as dubious at that point but don’t say anything. After one such incident I legit had a yamb accuse me of being on the dark web before :lol:
I just be telling em I’m betting...Idk why I’d rather them think I got a gambling problem than being on NT :lol: :smh:

Did you watch them games between 2000-04? The Spurs beat the Lakers in the 03 playoffs other than that they was getting smacked around.

the lockout season, we swept them boys. Each team got the best of eachother between 98-2004. It was a wash. Shaq use to elbow them boys, same way he elbowed Dikembe in the 2000 finals. Shaq couldn’t check Duncan and vice versa. David Robinson was washed at that point so Shaq destroyed him.

the lockout season, we swept them boys. Each team got the best of eachother between 98-2004. It was a wash. Shaq use to elbow them boys, same way he elbowed Dikembe in the 2000 finals. Shaq couldn’t check Duncan and vice versa. David Robinson was washed at that point so Shaq destroyed him.

Duncan was GREAT. Best PF ever but he wasn't prime Shaq.

I just be telling em I’m betting...Idk why I’d rather them think I got a gambling problem than being on NT :lol: :smh:
Because you know that some women are always looking for the "real you". And the "real you" is never talking about basketball or stocks or politics or food or wrestling or comics or even shoes. The "real you" is making nasty, thirsty, sexually charged comments about other women. Or reminiscing about your dog days, sowing wild oats. And if they know who you are on here, they won't stop until they find the "real you". They'll check this **** every day with you.

"Damn that Based Jesus is a pig sometimes. Hol up.......FRSHSTUNNA LIKED THIS!? Oh ok...Mr. frshstunna, ain't even that fresh..."

Legend and legendary fit
1614008286765.jpeg
I still have these kicks and they still slap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom