⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she know you’re on NikeTalk specifically and your username? Or how to navigate NT? I’ll never forget when an ex pulled up my own NT receipts on me in an argument out of nowhere :wow: Had me in the crib like Vince Carter.
1614029692110.gif

I had to take a posting hiatus for a minute after that because the block was way too hot :lol:
My girl asked me about NT and I just told her it was a sports message board where you chat with people. She was like who you chatting with :smh: :lol:. Said some **** about 'leemelone' and 'prada bag cuz he prada me' in a convo one time and had me like
200 (2).gif

Yall boys watch your back out here

As far as I know no one's ever found me on here but I've already mentioned how my relationships with women typically go
If they see me more than one night they rarely ever see more of my life than "fancy" clothes and d*ck
We'll see how it goes when I'm in an actual relationship because I'm a changed man :emoji_relieved:

My girl asked me about NT and I just told her it was a sports message board where you chat with people. She was like who you chatting with :smh: :lol:. Said some **** about 'leemelone' and 'prada bag cuz he prada me' in a convo one time and had me like
200 (2).gif

Yall boys watch your back out here
One of my exes referred to it as the "Black and Red site".

I'm sure my wife thinks I'm on here too much. Hopped on for release dates my sophomore year of college. Took a couple breaks, but been here since. NT has gotten me through layovers in airports, boring *** meetings/classes, taught me a ton while making me aware of great causes and a bunch more other stuff; even put a few dollars in my pocket.

Salut.....
There’s nothing better than posting up in the lounge with either coffee or an adult beverage passing the time during a layover. Landing and getting service then seeing like 15-20 responses and you have time to go through all of them. Some of my choices in clothes/shoes came directly from this sight because even though I travel(ed) a lot, it’s good to see what’s popping in other regions of the country that I don’t get to travel to.

This is the first time I am seeing this pic on a laptop screen. This is the ashiest I have ever seen a white person. Aren't they resistant/impervious to it? How does this happen??

1. shotsrangout shotsrangout isn’t white, so he says.

2. And, no, us caucasoids aren’t impervious to ashiness. But unless one has an actual medical skin condition, you have to work pretty hard to get there.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom