⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Duncan is a legitimate prodigy. Innate. Natural talent. Genius. Whatever you want to call it.

2792BFB9-7069-4419-B772-F3DF2A3E736F.jpeg

Not at all. I just wanna know his. I see Duncan in that 4-8 range just wanna know who makes his cut
I feel like consistently he’s been like 7 or 8 for most folks but I think it depends on how much you value what old heads like Magic, Bird, Wilt and Bill Russell were doing. Also how you feel about Shaq.

5-12 range seems about right after Jordan, Kareem, LeBron and Magic (no order). I don't really know how/where to rank Wilt or Russell.

I’m almost embarrassed to share this but me and my girl were watching the Warriors/Hornets game the other night and after it ended she leaned over to kiss me and saw I was on NT. She said “okay I’ll leave you alone so you can troll your internet friends in peace” :rofl:

I couldn’t believe it. :rofl:I don’t think I ended up posting anything after that :lol: :smh:

I’m almost embarrassed to share this but me and my girl were watching the Warriors/Hornets game the other night and after it ended she leaned over to kiss me and saw I was on NT. She said “okay I’ll leave you alone so you can troll your internet friends in peace” :rofl:

I couldn’t believe it. :rofl:I don’t think I ended up posting anything after that :lol: :smh:

If that’s not a sign she might be “the one”, I don’t know what is.

They be on it man :lol:

Man....been having my girl over watching games with me and ****. I be seeing her peripherals peeking and asking what’s that red/black thing I’m on. I just tell her, it’s a sneaker board for random stuff, and to mind her business lol.. She just roll her eyes and continues rambling about whatever.

This has been an adjustment. I need lawdog1 lawdog1 to weigh in on what the family thinks about him being on NT :lol:. I can’t imagine it mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom