⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible terrible luck for Boston since IT injured that hip against Cleveland
Really?

I’d say they lucked out pretty hard
Didn’t have to pay IT
Drafted Tatum
Drafted Jalen
Made conference finals last year
Everything been up and up since

Yeah ill steelo ill steelo I don't think they've had bad luck. They've got some excellent talent and they're just having a setback presently.

IT's a tough one, he's a 5'9" player - so he'll always have limitations. His agent and the team should've worked something out so he could've stayed with the Celtics on a reasonable longer term contract. Asking for the 'bag' may not have been a great idea.

Last edited:
1614015157482.png

If your season hinges on whether or not Harrison Barnes gets bought out...

This video encapsulates the one flaw in this series (which overall I love). He spends a lot of time on Duncan's shortcomings as a passer here which was true back then but he became a miles better passer towards the latter stages (2010 onward).

Tim Duncan truly doesn't get enough credit for how good he was at EVERYTHING.

I’ve come to realize that a good amount of star players (Bean/Shaq, Bron, Steph/KD, Kawhi and many in the era before them) on championship teams had a few breaks in the Finals and a lot of times beforehand tbh to get their rings. No need to nitpick. Just need to accept the results at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom