⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
09555CDE-2728-481D-AE2F-56EB7FA0838C.jpeg

The #WashedKing campaign was fun lol but watching the King unwash himself was good too.

An undersized PG heading into his 30s with a prior heavy workload, the Celtics best chances when Kemba signed the contract was the first two, maaaybe three years. We're not even halfway through year two and he's having/had knee troubles. Woof.

What's even more unfortunate to Boston is that Rozier is having a far better season than Kemba as less than half the cost. Who knows, maybe Kemba can get back to shape next year or adjust his game accordingly. He's a good dude and I'm rooting for him.

what the wolves did to that coach by firing him and leaving him in nyc is some vindictive, foul ****.

Random, but I was just thinking about how I never liked playing with a ball so worn out it feels like felt, like the one in this picture.

PS, Iverson is not overrated. Like someone else said, almost nobody claims him to be in in the top tier of best players ever. Just because he may be a lot of people’s favorite player doesn’t mean he’s overrated. Favorite and best are two different things.

AI is my favorite player....but there is a segment of fans that overate him :lol:.

There’s a happy medium between the blog boys who underrate him....and the barbershop boyz who overrate him. There are quite a lot of people out here who think AI is better than D Wade. That’s not true. Harden may be better, or on his heels too. If we being real.

That said, Bubba Chuck >

Terrible terrible luck for Boston since IT injured that hip against Cleveland
Really?

I’d say they lucked out pretty hard
Didn’t have to pay IT
Drafted Tatum
Drafted Jalen
Made conference finals last year
Everything been up and up since

Kemba/Smart/Brown/Tatum only playing 2 games together this season, the 2nd of which Smart got injured with 10 min left in the 4th, is the biggest issue. 28 minutes total. The bigs are serviceable enough. Combined for 27 points and 28 rebounds yesterday. Team is just too top heavy and lacks other creators. Can't afford to not have those top 4 guys. With only 3 of them, there's less margin for error.

Even with that though, a move needs to be made at the deadline for a wing that can play 30 min and get 15 points a night. The best thing about having Hayward last year was that it was another good player that could help weather the storm when somebody was out. Unfortunately, once they got that TPE, no move was realistically going to be able to be made until the deadline.

GG last night Nets fans.

Kawhi/PG v. Jim/Kyrie was basically a wash; the role players made the difference IMO, Brown and DJ in particular. Didn’t like the way the game ended of course, but we were fortunate it was even that close considering how little we got from anyone other than PG and Kawhi.

Last edited:
Kemba/Smart/Brown/Tatum only playing 2 games together this season, the 2nd of which Smart got injured with 10 min left in the 4th, is the biggest issue. 28 minutes total. The bigs are serviceable enough. Combined for 27 points and 28 rebounds yesterday. Team is just too top heavy and lacks other creators. Can't afford to not have those top 4 guys. With only 3 of them, there's less margin for error.

Even with that though, a move needs to be made at the deadline for a wing that can play 30 min and get 15 points a night. The best thing about having Hayward last year was that it was another good player that could help weather the storm when somebody was out. Unfortunately, once they got that TPE, no move was realistically going to be able to be made until the deadline.
1614015157482.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom