⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you don’t like AI’s style of play. Can never question if he was playing as hard as he can every night.

I do think he would have been even more unstoppable today than when he played. More wide open court, get to the hoop more. More FT’s, which can boost FG%. Also I think like most people if he came up through today’s game, he probably a bit better as a shooter. But even if he doesn’t, I think his game would translate really well.

Legend and legendary fit
1614008286765.jpeg

53422591-C1FA-4252-97B6-C93047C19EFB.png

Why'd you post the shopped one?

I'd really like to fast forward two years when the Bucks supporting cast is old, has no upside and little assets to get out of said predicament.

Random, but I was just thinking about how I never liked playing with a ball so worn out it feels like felt, like the one in this picture.

PS, Iverson is not overrated. Like someone else said, almost nobody claims him to be in in the top tier of best players ever. Just because he may be a lot of people’s favorite player doesn’t mean he’s overrated. Favorite and best are two different things.

Jury is still out, but if this is who he is going forward then he's trending that way.

I'm guessing QU!K QU!K think so. He seems to hate everyone and everything.
Haven’t watched much of him this year, he’s been injured no?

Only thing I can tell maybe is MJ won

Kemba seems like a high usage PG.

Playing with Tatum and Jalen probably take away from his game.

Y’all were good enough to beat us in last year’s game playoffs and always seem to have our number. I think Kemba wasn’t 100% either if I remember correctly.

Random, but I was just thinking about how I never liked playing with a ball so worn out it feels like felt, like the one in this picture.

PS, Iverson is not overrated. Like someone else said, almost nobody claims him to be in in the top tier of best players ever. Just because he may be a lot of people’s favorite player doesn’t mean he’s overrated. Favorite and best are two different things.

Playing with a ball like that is so trash :lol:

Nets and 76ers are clearly above everyone else in the East.

Once Jrue gets back the bucks will resume winning again, but it’s still not enough to be legit contenders IMO

is Kemba washed? :lol:
Jury is still out, but if this is who he is going forward then he's trending that way.

I'm guessing QU!K QU!K think so. He seems to hate everyone and everything.
Haven’t watched much of him this year, he’s been injured no?

Only thing I can tell maybe is MJ won

Kemba seems like a high usage PG.

Playing with Tatum and Jalen probably take away from his game.

Y’all were good enough to beat us in last year’s game playoffs and always seem to have our number. I think Kemba wasn’t 100% either if I remember correctly.
An undersized PG heading into his 30s with a prior heavy workload, the Celtics best chances when Kemba signed the contract was the first two, maaaybe three years. We're not even halfway through year two and he's having/had knee troubles. Woof.

This would’ve been a great opportunity for Fizdale or Jackson to coach.

So many other people who are more accomplished and may be a better coach. Like the assitant on their bench,

But I don't know much about Finch...maybe he's legit...but then again, it's the Wolves we are talking about.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh mans , back when he was hyping any overseas prospect like they supposed to be Luka :lol: ...Just ended up being another wasted Orlando pick :smh: ...I ain’t forget bout Exum and his “fiba play” either :nerd:

Shoutout to Hezonja for that game winning Block on Bron and the Lakers tho, he’ll always have that :pimp:

lol that under 17 tournament was awesome. so much fun.

I had Hezonja as a "high risk high reward"

High risk high reward
Mario Heozonja

I also really Jusuf Nurkic and Saric in that draft, so you win some you lose some. *shrugs*

An undersized PG heading into his 30s with a prior heavy workload, the Celtics best chances when Kemba signed the contract was the first two, maaaybe three years. We're not even halfway through year two and he's having/had knee troubles. Woof.

It's honesty unfortunate. Dude wasted his best years playing alongside Michael Kidd Gilchrist, Marvin Williams and Nic Batum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom