⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a few years back when NT switched style/format, we were receiving notifications via email and my wife would ask “why tf are we getting emails about Art Vandelay and Nike talk” I was left stuck because I didn’t check our email like that. You can believe I turned all notifications off, because Art Vandelay used to say some ill ****, especially when we had threads about women. Risking my comfortable life just shooting the **** with my brethren. Sad part is she knows Art Vandelay from my love from Seinfeld.
You don't have your own gmail? That's a wild concept to me :lol:

Cant say Im shocked....

6374401E-7DE9-4898-A8AB-7BE1D51C29CB.png

Lebron lost his 5th mvp in this 5 game stretch, looking very 2019 playoff mode, at this point just take some games off too, not like team
Gonna get any w’s with him

Lebron lost his 5th mvp in this 5 game stretch, looking very 2019 playoff mode, at this point just take some games off too, not like team
Gonna get any w’s with him
funny how fast the Lebron MVP hype died when the Lakers started losing. while Lebron getting all the credit for the wins, it is kinda insulting not to mention that Davis has to do most of it but never recognized for the MVP honors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom