❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope he's not off to the likes of Juve/PSG/Bayern in the summer :smh:

It still boggles my mind since he's a way more complete player than Jesse

Last edited:
if memory serves me..he signed a bumper contract so they would have to pay us

If Liverpool win the Europa League tomorrow, they qualify for the champions league right? Do they take away a spot from Man City?

Yeah they do it on clean sheets and thats it. Cech has 16 now after Arsenals win this past week and that leaves the three closest are all behind him by one (De Gea, Hart and Schmeichel)

According to the Telegraph, Chelsea signed a 60 million pound/year deal with Nike 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

60 a year??? Keep getting them checks Roman

And if Spurs to Nike is confirmed (don't remember if it was or not) that brings Nike back to 3 in the "top of the table clubs".

Last edited:
He'd probably be the undisputed starting striker for Brazil too. Last I remember they were starting some local guy in his mid-30s :lol:

Without a doubt Costa would be the no9, on one leg Brazil would take him.

Not really backstabbing, he was getting no love from Brazil. He had to leave to get an opportunity to really play in the youth level in Brazil. His first professional club was in Spain.

He started his career in Portugal but anyways that's besides the point, it is backstabbing because at the end of the day he's not Spanish. Say what you will about "which team gave him a shot first", who cares? A lot of Brazilians start their career in Europe and they still make it mandatory to play or be eligible to play for Brazil.

Not to mention Brazil really needed him, he would have clearly been the no9 for years and on top of that - ALL the Spanish players hate him, everyone on that squad hates Costa. He's been an outsider since day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom