❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No the league would just get 5 spots.
laugh.gif
Maximum of Five

• No more than five clubs can enter the UEFA Champions League from one national association (this is an increase on the pre-2015 maximum of four). That means that that either Spain or England are ensured four group places with the team finishing fourth in both leagues entering the play-offs.
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2215121.html

City will just be going to the CL playoffs but 5 teams can make it.

On this day 10 years ago...

View media item 2035522

Ahh yes, the closest they've ever gotten to winning the CL. That finals appearance is probably what bought Wenger his lifetime contract with the club.

Chelski's greatest contribution to world football is probably that song that chubby supporter was singing in that one video: "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that, you'll never sing that..."

@EPLnewsSKY
John Terry has signed a new one-year contract to continue his stay at Premier League club Chelsea.

Sheesh, Nike blessed us at Chelsea. Excited for this cuz Nike fits better on me than Adidas.

But man, this summer into next season ALREADY has me excited: Euros, Copa, Olys, transfers. The drama that is the Prem next season (Leicester title defense, Pep, Conte, ManU gaffer fiasco, North London ****e show + all the new money for the league).

The next 4 months are gonna be incredible.

Last edited:
No the league would just get 5 spots.

At the beginning of this campaign, La Liga became the first country to feature 5 clubs in the CL; Barca, Real Madrid, Atleti, Valencia, & the EL champion Sevilla. This was due to a rule change announced in 2013 which said the EL champion qualified for at least the CL playoffs.

Gio Dos Santos turns down a spot in the Copa America squad for Mexico

Why would he do that?

I wonder if it's because his buddy Vela didn't make the roster as well as his brother not making it... He''s realyl started well for the Galaxy so far scoring like 5-6 goals in 7 games.

Last edited:
They must've heard the rumors about Reals Adidas deal and wanted to make a statement.

I also read that since they couldn't really find a new sponsor in time,they'll be stuck with Qatar on the kits for one more season

Nyet. Apparently the deadline for the manufacturing process has already passed so the first batch of the 16-17 Barca shirts will have no sponsor according to Barca VP Carlos Arroyo.

He also announced the club would be happy to go 1 year without a shirt sponsor if they don't find the right deal.

View media item 2035877
Interestingly, Pepsi is rumored to be one of the 3 alternatives to the qatar sponsorship. The club already has an agreement with Gatorade (under the Pepsi umbrella), so it's thought that's the name that would appear on the front if there is a deal.

There are supposed to be 2 other unnamed global companies in play outside of Pepsi (& qatar airways).

Edit - For fans of kits, the upcoming 16-17 home shirt is paying homage to the 92 shirt when the club won it's first Champions League title (91-92 - 25th anniversary).

View media item 2035884View media item 2035882

Last edited:
Nyet. Apparently the deadline for the manufacturing process has already passed so the first batch of the 16-17 Barca shirts will have no sponsor according to Barca VP Carlos Arroyo.

He also announced the club would be happy to go 1 year without a shirt sponsor if they don't find the right deal.

Interestingly, Pepsi is rumored to be one of the 3 alternatives to the qatar sponsorship. The club already has an agreement with Gatorade (under the Pepsi umbrella), so it's thought that's the name that would appear on the front if there is a deal.

There are supposed to be 2 other unnamed global companies in play outside of Pepsi (& qatar airways).
ill be picking up one of them non sponsor shirts for sure

Oh damn that's gonna be pretty sweet to see,throwback to the pre-Pep era. Might be the best time to cop a Neymar kit then :lol:

Pepsi would be interesting to see,I really do miss the Unicef sponsorship though. Barca had the best looking kits imo at that time

Last edited:
Yaya's agents is in talks with Inter and City only want to sell no loan.

In more exciting news 
nerd.gif

[h1]Man City have watched Sane for months ahead of potential £30m move[/h1]
[h2]German forward Leroy Sane has been on Manchester City's radar for several months and now they are under pressure to make a formal bid[/h2]
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...manchester-city-leroy-sane-gaurdiola-11347698

Now that its not just the Mirror i have more hope 
glasses.gif
 do it City...do it before its to late and the bidding war starts.

The bidding war has already begun :lol:,dude is one of the most promising prospects in Europe so most of the usual suspects are interested.

Thought Bayern would've wrapped him up long ago tbh :lol: but there's still hope...:nerd:

Last edited:
Well before the bidding war gets worse I guess
laugh.gif
 30 mil right now IMO would be a great price. And I really hope Bayern don't swoop in how many good you wingers do they need 
laugh.gif

Also this
 Martin Demichelis fined £22000 after accepting FA charge in relation to betting on football matches
Apparently he bet on 29 matches 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom