❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't you wanna see martinez at barca when he first arrived at goodison?

I did but who would've thought he'd be implode the way he did. He stayed waaay to rigid to the style he wanted to play & never addressed the defensive problems with his team. It was really sad to see the slide of what was once a promising team & coach/manager. Also his post match comments were so bizarre. Like did he see the same match everyone else watched? He ruined his career. He might still have a chance at a championship side or in punditry.

Tommy, isn't that the same keeper from the Wigan team that were relegated?!?! :lol:

Last edited:
what does your updated part have to do with anything? I'm not a united fan I just know how good martial is and that united will not let him be sold by mourinho after how much they paid and how good he has played. I would gladly bet $20 that if mourinho gets hired he won't sell martial
I just simply asked you to do so. If you weren't so quick to quote me you wouldn't have to update anything.

I don't see him getting the Lukaku treatment at all. Dude was way too expensive :lol:

I'm not dissing him,Carrick's not trash at all either...

Just saying him and Mou don't have the best history so I could see him maybe being sent packing again. Well see
He should go to spain

Hope he stays,he's class all around but iIf he does leave,I'd love to see him linking up with Cholo

Carrick almost had a screamer on possibly his last match in Red :wow: :wow:

Man that would've bean something...

Last edited:
its a shame he can't play on the right.. him and luke shaw would be really great to watch.

Borthwick-Jackson's runs and crosses... 

He was so good filling in for an injured Rocco earlier in the season before he got injured himself. He really offers you something in the attack unlike Rocco and he can stand his ground at the back.

Even though it didn't really go anywhere,that little sequence with Rashford,Tony and CBJ...beautiful

Last edited:
no one talking about ac milan kit.. which i absolutely love

It's Milan though... Terrible how Berlusconi has ruined a once great club. It's sad because there is no hope either. Those Arrigo Sacchi Milan teams were some of the best football I've ever seen.

Not to mention the Milan team (early to mid 00s) with Pippo, Kaka, Dida, Cafu, Alessandro Nesta, Jaap Stam, Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Gattuso, Andrea Pirlo, Clarence Seedorf, Shevchenko, & Crespo... SMDH... :smh:

Edit - I think they're getting ready to fire Brocchi now. :x

View media item 2035105

Last edited:
"Memphis coming on for Rashford..." we wouldn't have imagined those words at the beginning of the season! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom