❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cirp7Z0XAAEYoSC.jpg

Feels good to finally not see Postiga and Almeida on a tournament roster; still sucks to see Nani :smh: :x

Watch your back :rofl:

Last edited:
Martial doe... Future is looking bright for dat boy...

All that money spent & Shrek losing more hair...

He's been a rare bright spot this season along with some of the youngsters and DDG. Best panic buy ever :lol:

My dude is following in Lebron's footsteps

Last edited:
^ Rashford has played well most of the time he's seen the pitch too. If Jose comes to OT doe, he's a goner though... Martial proly gone too...

^ Rashford has played well most of the time he's seen the pitch too. If Jose comes to OT doe, he's a goner though... Martial proly gone too...

Yep and Fosu-Mensah has been impressive as well but he's been in the doghouse since that Everton Cup semi :smh:. Naa he's definitely gonna be forced to play 2 of the clubs possible gems if he's somehow reluctant :lol:

Last edited:
All that work, all that naional backstabbing Diego Costa did two years ago deciding to play for Spain instead of Brazil - now he's not even making the Spain team.

Gotta love that karma :smokin
Not really backstabbing, he was getting no love from Brazil. He had to leave to get an opportunity to really play in the youth level in Brazil. His first professional club was in Spain.

lmao at martial gone. ok man
Cats must not know about Mourinho. He will come and shake that entire club up. And the same ones laughing and disregarding it now will be blaming the players next year this time talmbout "Martial didn't work hard enough training"

Last edited:
That new logo doesn't look a lion to me at all It looks more like a monkey.
Cats must not know about Mourinho. He will come and shake that entire club up.

the reports have already said man U is going to include clauses that mourinho has to play youth so it's not the same as previous situations.

and regardless martial is one of the best young strikers/wingers in the world and definitely in EPL. if anyone would be shipped out asap it'd be memphis

Last edited:
Yea by getting rid of the Carrick's,Fro's and Mata's maybe :lol:,not freaking Martial :rofl:.

The squad is already small,no need for a mass exodus

Last edited:
the reports have already said man U is going to include clauses that mourinho has to play youth so it's not the same as previous situations.
Please update your post to include my updated version below

Cats must not know about Mourinho. He will come and shake that entire club up. And the same ones laughing and disregarding it now will be blaming the players next year this time talmbout "Martial didn't work hard enough training"

Last edited:
The sad thing is Arsenal are doomed even after Wenger stops coaching & moves into management as rumored. The state the club is in will continue for years. Really the supporters need to send that angry Gooner to snatch wenger out of his office & throw him into the street at this point...

The "Manchesta" Evening News is reporting that City will have to play in a playoff to continue in the CL. Pep's reign will have just started & their likely opponents will be one of the following, Borussia Monchengladbach, Roma, Monaco, or Anderlecht.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/who-pep-guardiolas-manchester-city-11338892

I swear watching Pelligrini coach City has been like watching someone who doesn't know how to drive manual & get into a Ferrari to drive... Same thing with Martinez at Everton. I felt so embarrassed for them.
didn't you wanna see martinez at barca when he first arrived at goodison?

I don't see him getting the Lukaku treatment at all. Dude was way too expensive :lol:
Yea by getting rid of the Carrick's,Fro's and Mata's maybe :lol:,not freaking Martial :rofl:.

The squad is already small,no need for a mass exodus
Don't diss Mata like he's trash.

I'm not dissing him,Carrick's not trash at all either...

Just saying him and Mou don't have the best history so I could see him maybe being sent packing again. We'll see

Last edited:
didn't you wanna see martinez at barca when he first arrived at goodison?
Everton this season has looked like trash and Martinez should've made some more defensive signings instead all of these wingers, but injuries did play a huge role in it. Plus that keeper he brought over from Wigan is buns.

Please update your post to include my updated version below

what does your updated part have to do with anything? I'm not a united fan I just know how good martial is and that united will not let him be sold by mourinho after how much they paid and how good he has played. I would gladly bet $20 that if mourinho gets hired he won't sell martial

I don't see him getting the Lukaku treatment at all. Dude was way too expensive :lol:

I'm not dissing him,Carrick's not trash at all either...

Just saying him and Mou don't have the best history so I could see him maybe being sent packing again. Well see
He should go to spain

@SkySportsNewsHQ BREAKING: Sky Sources: @OL reject £31m bid from @whufc_official for striker @LacazetteAlex. #SSNHQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom