❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be mad,I assume today was an unofficial holiday for everyone? :lol:

I can picture the Italians singing non stop Ranieri songs in a Italian :rofl:. Even my Italian friend here was filled with pride whe the Foxes won because of Ranieri :lol:.

Yep :rofl: when 3/4 of the entire city come out you can't expect much in the way of people at work :lol:

has nigel pearson said anything regarding this season?
Not since about November, he was on "Goals on Sunday" and just said he wasn't surprised this team was doing so well. Not heard anything since but I hope he's taking a great deal of pride in seeing us win the league. He built the foundations, Ranieri masterminded that step up to the next level. The ******* legend

Who ever at the club & that security company is responsible for leaving that "training device" behind needs to be fired. There should be about 10-15 heads that should roll for that. Unbelievable to think some a** hats left that behind.

Last edited:
Mundo Deportivo which has a good track record of leaked Barca kits says the sketches below are the 17-18 home shirt that were passed around within the club hierarchy 2 months ago.

MD took a poll on the strip & 85% didn't like it. I like it however I wish they would go back to using a royal blue again.

View media item 2034127View media item 2034126

You know what, I went back and checked on it and that was my mistake. The week before Truth Serum was the one who casted Pulisic aside to hype, I got you two confused for some reason. 

I was gonna say why didn't you speak on it then, but I see now that at the time you actually did.  That's my bad for not noticing and clearing it up in the moment. 

I'm not a liar though fam, was an honest mistake. I was wrong. 
Aight, you get a pass. Don't lie on me no more though.

View media item 2034134

Last edited:
reports now saying DDG will push through move if LVG stays.... just fire him already

Mundo Deportivo which has a good track record of leaked Barca kits says the sketches below are the 17-18 home shirt that were passed around within the club hierarchy 2 months ago.

MD took a poll on the strip & 85% didn't like it. I like it however I wish they would go back to using a royal blue again.

I like it. Cant wait to see the final kit they choose.

God damn they're already leaking kits for the year after, they haven't even officially released this years kit :lol:

We'll be see seeking kits for 4-5 years from now pretty soon.

flyeed flyeed what do you think happens with James, Isco, Kroos? I don't think Kroos leaves anymore he has stepped it up tremendously

Even though I'm an RM fan, my guess is as good as anyone's :lol:

I think Kroos and James stay for sure. And you're right about Kroos. I think having Casemiro there has allowed Kroos to play as a more complete midfielder. Even though RMs current line up doesn't have a place for number 10s like James to flourish I think he fits the mold of a galactico too much.

I think with the right offer from Englad Isco might leave. He's always seemed bound to be in that not good enough for RM/Barca in la liga but can be an EPL star category. But at the same time he's always been tagged as the young Spanish starlet, so if he's content I don't see RM forcing him out.

Really have no idea who they'll target in the market though, besides bringing back Morata. Hopefully target young defensive minded players, specifically an elite young CB. Maybe look at LB and DM. Save the attacker money for Neymar whenever Ronnie is ready to leave :tongue:

Also of course hope they enter the pogba sweepstakes.

Last edited:

I don't like it. Reminds me of that god awful one they had on Pep's last season. I'm hoping they don't have a sponsor yet for this upcoming home kit. Need one of those.

And that Juve away blue is so [emoji]128293[/emoji]️[emoji]128293[/emoji]️[emoji]128293[/emoji]️:pimp:

Bruh
roll.gif

Lowkey fresh with the Juve colors though
laugh.gif
Pogba's barber deserves a 30 for 30 or some ****
laugh.gif

that blue adidas juve is too plain for me. plain =/= class all the time imo. The blue juve 2 years ago with the star pattern was way better to me

when did he ever say he couldn't share a locker room with messi.. he left because how he was being utilized

i also think benz legal problems might cause madrid to start looking for a replacement.. he could slot in and deff fills that galactico standard
This. I've never seen Zlatan say anything but the nicest things about Messi, to a point where if he was an ordinary fan they would say that he was "slurping" Messi. Every time he was asked Messi or Ronaldo, he said right Messi right away. Guardiola on the other hand... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom