❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is Arsenal are doomed even after Wenger stops coaching & moves into management as rumored. The state the club is in will continue for years. Really the supporters need to send that angry Gooner to snatch wenger out of his office & throw him into the street at this point...

The "Manchesta" Evening News is reporting that City will have to play in a playoff to continue in the CL. Pep's reign will have just started & their likely opponents will be one of the following, Borussia Monchengladbach, Roma, Monaco, or Anderlecht.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/who-pep-guardiolas-manchester-city-11338892

I swear watching Pelligrini coach City has been like watching someone who doesn't know how to drive manual & get into a Ferrari to drive... Same thing with Martinez at Everton. I felt so embarrassed for them.

Last edited:
I can only imagine what the meetings between kronke (who looks amazing like Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite) & Wenger... Wenger talking fast with his French accent & kronke not knowing a word that wenger has said & just nodding in approval.

Whenever I think of kronke, I always think he's amazingly dim witted like Uncle Rico. kronke just kinda has a dull look about him like United's Woody.

View media item 2034758View media item 2034760

Last edited:
I seriously wouldn't read anything into Germany's performance in friendlies...They're just that,friendlies and really can't be looked at as good indicators of a teams form. If they were then England would be one of the faves going into the Euro's :lol:

Well they do have the 4th best odds behind Germany Spain and France. Who knows. Gonna be a fun tourney.

I just want arsene to end his career on a high he deserves it

Those would be some tough teams to face int he qualifiers. I just saw another source saying Pep also wants to sign Kroos so that could potentially be adding Kroos and Gundugan in the midfield but i won't count my chickens before they hatch.

Although if we where to target someone from Real I would go after Carvajal because our fullback need is much more important IMO.

Last edited:
Oh.

@SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: Sky sources: Manchester United tell Jose Mourinho that manager's job is his if Louis van Gaal leaves this summer. #SSNHQ

That quote makes it sound like the decision is up to Van Gaal...why would they leave it in his hands 
laugh.gif

I can only imagine what the meetings between kronke (who looks amazing like Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite) & Wenger... Wenger talking fast with his French accent & kronke not knowing a word that wenger has said & just nodding in approval.

Whenever I think of kronke, I always think he's amazingly dim witted like Uncle Rico. kronke just kinda has a dull look about him like United's Woody.

roll.gif

Oh.

@SkySportsNewsHQ

BREAKING: Sky sources: Manchester United tell Jose Mourinho that manager's job is his if Louis van Gaal leaves this summer. #SSNHQ

Wtf?!?

After the last 2 seasons he doesn't deserve the right to go out on his own terms...

Last edited:
Carvajal shouldn't be sold
He definitely shouldn't be from a Real perspective, I wouldn't sell him cause he's proven with his play this season that Real didn't need Danilo which I think most people understood already except Perez.

But from a City perspective and as a City fan I would still try and at least see what the price may be. Hell id see what the price for Danilo is too cause I still believe he's a good player it was just a rough season for him going to Real and the expectations with that and but I doubt Real would sell him after one season.

Last edited:
:lol: at ManUre letting LVG stay if he wants

I dunno man :lol:,sounds too ridiculous to be true. As if Mou would've been sitting on his hands until now if that were the case

Sky's taken a hit in my eyes over the last few years too,if they were usually right we'd have the likes of Benatia,Gundogan and Pedro on the squad :lol:

Last edited:
I see he named a full strength squad as well with nothing to play for and the FA cup final on the weekend...sounds legit :rolleyes.

Hope he starts the kids

Last edited:
Potential 4th place tie and, at worse, FA Cup finalist.  I think we all agree the man deserves an extension! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom