❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have bet money on Bellerin being in the squad after his seasons performance.

Mata and Costa make sense being left out.

Didn't Cazorla just come off an injury stretch?

I agree mata hasn't been prolific but how if the world does Silva make that team?

It doesn't make that much sense when VDB's been giving the experienced guys precedence for years and now he's all for youth all of a sudden?

A few of the guys he named have yet to be capped.

The LVG effect is real though,guys who you'd have thought were locks for their NT's like Mata,Darmian and Morgan are being left off

Last edited:
Bit harsh especially since Herrera isn't a traditional number 10 but whatever

Zlatan to united would suck...but be great :lol: not a united supporter but love Zlatan.
Higuain's goal was meh to me. What was the goalie even doing but props to him for the record.

Glad city have CL hopes next year with Pep coming in.

^ Those @HEGGSY FC celebration pics are cool.

Barca's champion celebrations..

With the silly season coming of transfer rumors, I see a name pop up again, William Carvalho. He's being tied to United again along with Joao Mario. After not being too familiar with Carvalho then watching him play for the U21 Portugal team last summer in the U21 Euros, this kid is fantastic. He played well the whole tournament & was the catalyst for the 5-0 win against Germany in the championship game. I don't understand how a bigger club hasn't picked up this kid yet.

This team is the biggest question mark for me. As talented as they are, they haven't done well since lahm retired. Lost to USA, England,Argentina, France, Poland and Ireland since.

Most of those matches were friendlies.

I think Germany will be just fine :lol:

Most of those matches were friendlies.

I think Germany will be just fine
laugh.gif
Still, full strength squads and losing to USA in Germany. There's no excuse friendly or not.
GER:  12-Ron-Robert Zieler; 4-Sebastian Rudy, 2-Shkodran Mustafi, 16-Antonio Rudiger, 3-Jonas Hector; 7-Bastian Schweinsteiger (capt.) (6-Sami Khedira, 46), 21-Ilkay Gundagon (20-Christoph Kramer, 60); 14-Patrick Hermann (11-Karim Bellarabi, 73), 8-Mesut Ozil, 9-Andre Schurrle (10-Lucas Podolski, 46); 19-Mario Goetze (23-Max Kruse, 73)         

Holy cow at Germany's MF and forwards :x

View media item 2034675

This team is the biggest question mark for me. As talented as they are, they haven't done well since lahm retired. Lost to USA, England,Argentina, France, Poland and Ireland since.

the same problem they have is the same problem they had at the world cup before lahm moved to rb. they don't have any fullbacks and a real striker. if they draw a team like france, might as well keep some chalk and yellow tape around

It doesn't make that much sense when VDB's been giving the experienced guys precedence for years and now he's all for youth all of a sudden?

The LVG effect is real though,guys who you'd have thought were locks for their NT's like Mata,Darmian and Morgan are being left off

Uhhhh, look what happened at his last WC run. That's why he's giving youth a chance. Because everyone complained he was going on old names instead of current performances.

Makes perfect sense why there's new players in the squad...

Cavani to Atleti for €60 mill? :nerd:

Diego Godin told a radio show recently that he & his fellow Uruguayan have discussed it numerous times & that Cavani would love coming to Madrid because Cholo's style is similar to the style the Uruguayan national team plays.

That would be dope.

:rofl: @ the reports by Bild that Wenger is haggling with Gladbach over €2m to sign Xhaka. Gladbach wants €45m & Arsenal are offering €43m. This is soooooooo comical at this point.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/b...a-abschied-noch-vor-der-em-45841462.bild.html

Last edited:
team has always struggled during meaningless games.. though i agree they need fullbacks and a solid striker.

Last edited:
Cavan at Atleti would be :smokin. I've read that P$G are in talks of extending him though since he'll probably be leading their front line now that Zlatan's gone.

Uhhhh, look what happened at his last WC run. That's why he's giving youth a chance. Because everyone complained he was going on old names instead of current performances.

Makes perfect sense why there's new players in the squad...
I was saying that the snubs don't make sense given his history not because of performance but I guess he's finally evolved. Its almost unanimous that he would've been better going for youth in Brazil :lol:.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ the reports by Bild that Wenger is haggling with Gladbach over €2m to sign Xhaka. Gladbach wants €45m & Arsenal are offering €43m. This is soooooooo comical at this point.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/b...a-abschied-noch-vor-der-em-45841462.bild.html

Translated from the bild article :
"Frankly, Arsenal should be able to find €2m down the back of Arsene Wenger's sofa, and it would be astonishing if the move was being stalled over the amount. Developments would be expected over the coming days, but Bild quote Gladbach general manager Max Eberl as saying there are several interested parties."

Smh. How long ago was the £40,000,001 for Suarez? They want 2m more wenger may have a heart attack

I seriously wouldn't read anything into Germany's performance in friendlies...They're just that,friendlies and really can't be looked at as good indicators of a teams form. If they were then England would be one of the faves going into the Euro's :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom