❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
240,000 fans all together apparently.

Amazing but. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE WERE **** WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE WERE **** :rofl:

Um pause for a second.

Couldn't give a **** less if you mess with me or not but you're not gonna slander me.

How am I a liar.

Never made mention of the kid, yet you out here flapping your gums. And just like the last time, the same pocket holders repped your lying ***.
You know what, I went back and checked on it and that was my mistake. The week before Truth Serum was the one who casted Pulisic aside to hype, I got you two confused for some reason. 

I was gonna say why didn't you speak on it then, but I see now that at the time you actually did.  That's my bad for not noticing and clearing it up in the moment. 

I'm not a liar though fam, was an honest mistake. I was wrong. 

Last edited:
Nice pictures man
Thanks, brotha. Can't wait to go byke. You're coming to NYC this fall, right?

What's on the potatoes?
Is that some kind of cheese sauce on the potatoes ?
Patatas bravas. Very popular tapas dish in Spain. Depends where you go in the country but aioli sauce includes some variation of tomato, mayo, garlic, red pepper, and/or vinegar. Amount of garlic used varies in Catalonia, Valencia, etc.

*cue Antonio Banderas.gif*

Damn I miss Estrella and patatas bravas.

Spanish life is definitely the one for me.
Likewise. Spaniards and Europeans in general work to live, not live to work like Americans and particularly New Yorkers. Currently experiencing paella, sangria, and tapas withdrawal. Would strongly consider relocating/retiring in Barcelona.

No, it's a mayo-style alioli that's pretty common in Spain.
Good as hell and super addicting. Couldn't resist having it every meal.

Have a strange feeling zlatan will end up at Madrid. Just a pessimistic united fan here

If Ibra's ego couldn't share a locker room with Messi, he sure as **** won't be able to share one with Cristiano :lol:

Worse than Ibra + Ronaldo is Benz vs Zlatan for the starting spot. 2 straight up goons that aren't going to take a seat for the other. It's gunna create an explosion.

Zizou is also all about the team concept and getting players to buy in. I think there's a chance Zlatan would undermine him.

United is the perfect fit especially if Mou goes there. And I'm positive dude wants to play in the EPL before he hangs it up.

Last edited:
If Ibra's ego couldn't share a locker room with Messi, he sure as **** won't be able to share one with Cristiano :lol:
when did he ever say he couldn't share a locker room with messi.. he left because how he was being utilized

i also think benz legal problems might cause madrid to start looking for a replacement.. he could slot in and deff fills that galactico standard

Last edited:
Lahm is not only a footballer's footballer, but class act too. During today's celebration in the city following their title winning campaign, the got Bayern supporters to stop singing an insulting song about Dortmund (BVB, sons of b*tch*s) by redirecting them to sing another song.

Adidas doing a fine job on the Juve strips... The home & this blue away is class. Will have to cop both of these for my son. Home Pogba & away Dybala.

View media item 2034080View media item 2034082

Last edited:
Lahms always been class all around :smokin

Feels like Adidas is batting 1.000 so far with their kits :lol:

So here's what caused all the fuss and commotion at OT yesterday...

View media item 2034087
View media item 2034086
Unrelated,

@SkySportsNewsHQ: WATCH: Newcastle are edging closer to confirming Rafa Benitez as manager after agreeing to his demands. #SSNHQ

This is nice to see. Rafa's on his way to becoming a Newcastle folk hero after steamrolling through the Championship next season :lol:

Last edited:
^ that doesn't look like a training device :lol:

looks like something some asshat trying to pull a hoax would string together

Live it up man,this is as special as it gets

240k people though? :x :x :x

Mostly locals right?

Last edited:
Live it up man,this is as special as it gets

240k people though? :x :x :x

Mostly locals right?

Don't worry I'll be celebrating this for a long time. I've been lucky to celebrate this with my friends and family. It's incredible.

95% locals I'd say. Saw a fair few Italians about. As well as others. Crazy surreal day. Crazy surreal season. It'll never be topped. Ever.

Must be mad,I assume today was an unofficial holiday for everyone? :lol:

I can picture the Italians singing non stop Ranieri songs in a Italian :rofl:. Even my Italian friend here was filled with pride whe the Foxes won because of Ranieri :lol:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom