❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipita had the season of a lifetime :pimp:

Hopefully that form extends into the Copa America

Yeah Maradona is still worshipped like a God in those parts. Pipita is like his second coming

It might have to do with them wanting to bring Sturridge slowly along given his history of injuries...

While on the subject of Pool, rumors are they have signed Mainz keeper Loris Karius...

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...52017/artikel_karius-mit-liverpool-einig.html
I'd understand if this was the case cause Roy Hodgson helped cause Sturridge to be severely injured in the past. I also heard about us being linked with Loris. Hopefully this is true. Mignolet scares me. I pray he doesn't break my heart on Wednesday.

Like I said when during the Sturridge discussion a couple of weeks ago, production matters. Obviously I prefer a healthy Sturridge over Kane and Vardy but combined they scored 50 goals in the last ten months. How many games has Sturridge played in that span? Assuming he's 1000% healthy in June he starts off talent alone?
Can't mess with you cause you're a liar, but to entertain the argument, In Kanes last 7 prem league matches he's scored only 3 goals whereas Sturridge has scored 5. Vardy has also scored 5 goals in his last 7 matches in the prem. Sturridge is more versatile and I'd rather him start over the rest, but if Kane were to come in as a sub, I don't think he would be as impactful as Sturridge would. Sturridge should start imo, but we shall see. Maybe Roy will make amendments as he goes along.

Last edited:
It might have to do with them wanting to bring Sturridge slowly along given his history of injuries...

While on the subject of Pool, rumors are they have signed Mainz keeper Loris Karius...

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...52017/artikel_karius-mit-liverpool-einig.html
I'd understand if this was the case cause Roy Hodgson helped cause Sturridge to be severely injured in the past. I also heard about us being linked with Loris. Hopefully this is true. Mignolet scares me. I pray he doesn't break my heart on Wednesday.

Like I said when during the Sturridge discussion a couple of weeks ago, production matters. Obviously I prefer a healthy Sturridge over Kane and Vardy but combined they scored 50 goals in the last ten months. How many games has Sturridge played in that span? Assuming he's 1000% healthy in June he starts off talent alone?
Can't mess with you cause you're a liar, but to entertain the argument, In Kanes last 7 prem league matches he's scored only 3 goals whereas Sturridge has scored 5. Vardy has also scored 5 goals in his last 7 matches in the prem. Sturridge is more versatile and I'd rather him start over the rest, but if Kane were to come in as a sub, I don't think he would be as impactful as Sturridge would. Sturridge should start imo, but we shall see. Maybe Roy will make amendments as he goes along.

Um pause for a second.

Couldn't give a **** less if you mess with me or not but you're not gonna slander me.

How am I a liar.

‏@mohamedbouhafsi
Manchester United have offered Zlatan #Ibrahimovic a one-year contract with a year's option

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has requested guarantees on the @ManUtd project & the next manager of #MUFC.

:nerd:

‏@mohamedbouhafsi
Manchester United have offered Zlatan #Ibrahimovic a one-year contract with a year's option

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has requested guarantees on the @ManUtd project & the next manager of #MUFC.

nerd.gif

really hope it comes into fruition

Zlatan to the Prem is something that needs to happen.

He can go play in England for a year or two before accepting Beckhams offer and taking his talents to South Beach :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
dudes not washed up. getting peasant service in the MLS is a waste of his talent and Paris doesn't want him back. The Prem is the perfect move for him and United can use him for a year while Rashford continues to develop. Especially since they need to get back into the CL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom