❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly why the hell does it matter that Spurs went from 2nd to 3rd? It's the same ****. After that Chelsea game and not being able to win the league, who cares? They couldn't drop out of CL.

Congrats Barcelona, it got testy but they pulled it out. Congrats Leicester.

And I guesssssss, congrats Benfica [emoji]128530[/emoji] :rolleyes

And it was by 1 point
But still bragging rights run deep
My lakers had the worst season in team history but the season hurts a bit less and I can laugh seeing the clips being clips and fizzling out ....

Is it even possible to take 71 corner kicks in a game? That's some **** you expect from a little kids game

71 this season not game

Right over my head, that still sounds like a lot
It is a lot. It's an unacceptable lot, and now that the team's at 75 without a goal, and 3 losses in a row, Porter needs to shake things up. Change formations, sit some players, sign a free agent or two, anything. 3 points out of a possible 12 is inexcusable, injuries or not.

Last edited:
Hooligans :smh:

@MikeKeegan_DM:A training exercise was held by external company in week before game. Device was left by mistake. No hoax. https://t.co/HeE59WubdS

Hmm...sounds a bit more plausible but man what a strange situation...

For real? To me this sounds like the least plausible explanation.

A security consulting firm "forgot" the fake bomb on site after an on-site explosive drill a week ago?

Yea aight. :lol:

Thankful nothing happened and we're able to laugh about this. :smh:

Last edited:
More plausible than a hoax yea but I'm just hoping it was a case of incompetence. I don't think they'd reschedule the match for so soon if they were still seriously concerned about some kind of terror threat

For real? To me this sounds like the least plausible explanation.

A security consulting firm "forgot" the fake bomb on site after an on-site explosive drill a week ago?

Yea aight. :lol:

Thankful nothing happened and we're able to laugh about this. :smh:

agreed. that explanation doesn't sound too plausible :lol:

Honestly why the hell does it matter that Spurs went from 2nd to 3rd? It's the same ****. After that Chelsea game and not being able to win the league, who cares? They couldn't drop out of CL.

Congrats Barcelona, it got testy but they pulled it out. Congrats Leicester.

And I guesssssss, congrats Benfica [emoji]128530[/emoji] :rolleyes

:lol: :lol: would have been nice to see Sporting win the league. They were close....maybe next season

Avy check..... don't imagine I'll keep this avy for long tbh

tired.gif

While I'm far from a life long Spurs fan, so I can't speak from a historical standpoint.. I do understand the disappointment in finishing below Arsenal. A rival is a rival and while it doesn't drop them out of CL and didn't cost them the PL, it's still a little extra gut punch.

As a fan, I'm more disappointed in their stretch of play the last few games. Yeah, I'm still kind of ticked off the games they should have/could have won that might have closed the gap, but it was a magical Leicester season so I'm not that mad at that. I am  mad at their aggressive and sloppy play once they went down and officially lost the title, that was a sloppy end and put a sour taste in the fans mouth. And then today.. just folding up shop like that? It ends the season on a down note. 

I'm still happy with the direction of the team, that we should be just as strong next year, and that hopefully they'll learn from the mistakes of this season and tighten up next year.

Rash obviously took welbZ spot... Kinda think they should have brought Defoe but happy for the kid

Smh at willshere.. I know ppl think he offers something different in midfield but personally I feel like he's still living off the hype from that one game

Defoe was definitely deserving and I thought he'd make it after the season he had and helping Blunder land stay afloat but better Rashford take his spot than let's say Walcott :lol:

Last edited:
They can only take 23 right? If thats the case I think the last three cuts will most likely be Rashford, Wilshere (health depending obviously) and Delph. 

Other possibles could be Drinkwater or Townsend.

Last edited:
Defoe was definitely deserving and I thought he'd make it after the season he had and helping Blunder land stay afloat but better Rashford take his spot than let's say Walcott :lol:
Can't believe they didn't put him on the squad. Also, how did Delph make it ? Did dude even play for City at all this season ? Hodgson gonna Hodgson. It's not like he is gonna utilize the players he brought. Expect to see unlimited amounts of crosses, hoping for a goal.

Congrats to all the Barca supporters on their 24th La Liga title. Camp Nou pics from my Barcelona trip a month ago.

View media item 2033432
Is that some kind of cheese sauce on the potatoes ?

Last edited:

*cue Antonio Banderas.gif*

Damn I miss Estrella and patatas bravas.

Spanish life is definitely the one for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom