❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs should be favorite to win the league next tho

That's what I'm worried about. This will either set them back another 20 years or they'll be lifting the trophy next year.

This is unbelievable. A draw would've been good enough for them.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ehh everyone said the same thing when bale and modric was tearing it up. Still finish below the Arsenal COYG. Alli and Kane will look good in Madrid white

Ehh everyone said the same thing when bale and modric was tearing it up. Still finish below the Arsenal COYG. Alli and Kane will look good in Madrid white

Spurs today is a solid unit.

When it was Bale and Modric, it was Bale and Modric.

Vast difference, and anyone who's watched them this season knows this.

I'll give credit where it's due. Their defense and gk have been great and Kane and Alli are the real deal and will be world class for many years. But just like bale and modric, I doubt they'll stay forever. Can't help but to say same ol spuds :smile: I'm more worried about pep as should everyone else.

Crafty attackers, one hell of a playmaker in Eriksen, Dier holding down the mid with Dembele and a back line organized by a World Class keeper in Lloris. The makings of a great team right there. Alli and Kane will be even better next year.

Not true at all. Neither of the two mentioned even lead the team in scoring when they finished in 4th. Adebayor did. Jermain Defoe also played well that season. That team was deep. I know many of the players left and ended up being washed, but during that season they played well. They had Van der vart, Crouch,Gio, Defoe etc.

Last edited:
Arsenal hasn't had a consistent midfield in 10 years and kept injury prone players on the team for so long and it's always the same story. I understand the excitement of the young English youth they have. But everytime Arsenal finishes top 4 with an incomplete squad without "world class strikers" or consistency anywhere on the field really, we're just known as bottlers when the other top teams spend 200m every summer and we buy possibly one guy. We will see next season iwobi will be better. Chris willock and bielik may see some first team games as well. Spuds aren't the only team with great young talent.

Anyways let us just enjoy St. Tottenringhams day

Last edited:
The state of security at football stadiums is really becoming alarming and concerning. First and most notably in France when Sagna was dribbling up the pitch in a friendly. Hanover had a scare shortly after in November. Belgium had a discussion about rescheduling a friendly when the tragic Brussels airport and subway attacks transpired. Now Old Trafford experiences a high-level threat. Sad world we live in but that won't stop me and hopefully others from traveling through Europe.

oh i was wrong.. apparently he was just trying to bring the MLS to vegas and not his club in particular

The state of security at football stadiums is really becoming alarming and concerning. First and most notably in France when Sagna was dribbling up the pitch in a friendly. Hanover had a scare shortly after in November. Belgium had a discussion about rescheduling a friendly when the tragic Brussels airport and subway attacks transpired. Now Old Trafford experiences a high-level threat. Sad world we live in but that won't stop me and hopefully others from traveling through Europe.

Not just traveling , but going to major sporting events
Euros
Rio

The U.S. didn't stop attending sporting events after 9/11. Can't let the "terror" win

We've absolutely ran away with the league :lol: unbelievable. 10 ******* points :rofl:

Spurs :lol: sorry but all that "we're coming for you" nope.

we have nothing to really play for now.. should give our kids a run out on tuesday.. wanna see pereira, TFM, varela, januzaj, memphis, Tuanzebe, etc... no need risking anyone for this FA cup

we have nothing to really play for now.. should give our kids a run out on tuesday.. wanna see pereira, TFM, varela, januzaj, memphis, Tuanzebe, etc... no need risking anyone for this FA cup

Isn't there a rule now about fielding a completely different team in a PL match?

Agreed,might as well give the kids a full run out.

Apparently the whole phone device was an elaborate hoax as it ended up not being a viable threat after they investigated. Pretty relieved that it wasn't as serious as thought initially but man what POS clown would decide to pull off a stunt like that :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
This is INSANE
eek.gif
Surprised to see Bayern that high, I would've thought that they would be no higher than 7-8.

That bomb scare. What a moron. 
mean.gif
 But for real, I'm terrified about what might happen at the Euro Cup in France. 
frown.gif
 Just hope for the best.

Surprised to see Bayern that high, I would've thought that they would be no higher than 7-8.

That bomb scare. What a moron. :smh:  But for real, I'm terrified about what might happen at the Euro Cup in France. :frown:  Just hope for the best.

You know what's funny, I used to think the same, but after looking on social media, there's a ton of bayern fans all over the world. I was really surprised. I even joined a Bayern Munich los angeles supporters group on FB and there's a lot of people in there :lol: I still would've thought it would be Barca, Real, Man U, then bayern though

I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't just buy that whole hoax thing. My dad says he read an article about a bomb tip from the Irish a few days ago (he's busy right now or I'd ask him to find it.) and also that tweet is wild if it isn't just a PS.

Last edited:
I'm far from a conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't just buy that whole hoax thing. My dad says he read an article about a bomb tip from the Irish a few days ago (he's busy right now or I'd ask him to find it.) and also that tweet is wild if it isn't just a PS.

I was thinking the same. It's almost like they HAVE to say it's a hoax especially with Euros coming up so people don't panic. I just don't see people with really good connections to people inside handling the package said they were told it was "almost likely a bomb" to all of a sudden it's a hoax. Didn't add up to me once they reported that it was nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom