❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not watching the game right now cause I'm out running errands but the Manchester City match day app is actually really good.

Also just got wind of what's happening at OT hopefully things are safe there.

Last edited:
Yea safety takes precedence. I wonder how they're going to reschedule it.

*Wow this is getting wild :wow:

@AndyMitten: Told by reliable sources that bomb squad in attendance at OT. Relates to mobile phone device. Might have to carry out controlled explosion.

Last edited:
AYEWWWWWWW! Called it 2-1 a few days ago to the Swans. Let's see it come true.

Last edited:
damn i'm glad they found the package at OT. neil ashton is on the halftime show right now and said the package was basically confirmed to be an explosive :smh:

The package that was found was a phone attached to wires. It was found by a customer in the toilets [via @StanCollymore]

The world we live in :smh:

@StanCollymore:
Unconfirmed reports from Old Trafford of more than one package. Sniffer dogs on site.

‏@StanCollymore:
Old Trafford employee text me to say “ someone tried to do something in the 100 club, sniffer dogs everywhere, looking for second package”

@StanCollymore:
Text.

Package was a phone attached to pipe with wires hanging from it”. Found by customer in toilet.

From guy who found it.

@StanCollymore:
BREAKING. Source is 100% correct. Man is in shock.

Phone connected to pipe and wires in Old Trafford toilet.

@StanCollymore:
BREAKING. Military imminent at Old Trafford.

Last edited:
damn i'm glad they found the package at OT. neil ashton is on the halftime show right now and said the package was basically confirmed to be an explosive
mean.gif
Oh FFS... 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom