❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
St. Tottinghams day back again.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I'm glad everything's okay with the fans and employees at Old Trafford. No football game is worth peoples lives.

Iheanacho has been such a bright spot for us this year. I'm glad we kept him when he showed out at the ICC last summer. Bony's short run might be over at City. We just need to find a target man or a bigger, stronger No. 9 to pair up with Aguero or Iheanacho now.

@gmpolice
Latest update: A controlled explosion has just been carried out within the stadium by bomb disposal experts at Old Trafford. More to follow.

Embarrassing... what a poor showing the last few weeks from Tottenham.

I turned the game off when they went down 3-1 and didn't expect to see this.

Top 4, Top 4, Top 4 :pimp:
From how our season got decimated by injuries and poor form I'll take it. Time to go back to the drawing board this summer and welcome in Pep.

Too many factors to consider at this moment.

But it's fair to say they should definitely be in for a strong challenge.
yeah more as of right now thing, they have the least amount of holes, these losses and lack of composure at the end of the season would be troubling to me if I were a fan.

Y'all laughing now but Tottenham is only trending upward. Not to mention Arsenal has a bad record against all the London squads this year.

Might be time to start getting worried.

Too many factors to consider at this moment.

But it's fair to say they should definitely be in for a strong challenge.
yeah more as of right now thing, they have the least amount of holes, these losses and lack of composure at the end of the season would be troubling to me if I were a fan.

I think Spurs will be fine. Just signed a new deal with Poch, and he's building something special over there.

They've got youth on their side, and I think Levy will spend wisely over the summer bringing one or two players who are the right players.

I think the lack of composure issue will be sorted by Poch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom