❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the police line

@gmpolice:Bomb disposal experts carried out controlled explosion at Old Trafford on what is described as incredibly lifelike explosive device...

Full assessment now concluded and found device wasn’t viable. A full search of the stadium is ongoing. Full update to follow.

I guess we won't know for sure but I'm hoping it was some disgruntled fan pulling off some incredibly stupid hoax instead of something way more malicious in intent but yea you never know in today's society |I

Here's an article with the full rundown on the events and subsequent investigation http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...ex-Ferguson-stand-Old-Trafford-evacuated.html

FWIW,the match has been provisionally rescheduled for Tuesday night

Last edited:
"its happend again, its happened agaaainn" :lol: i couldnt believe that score line when i woke up. Either way, i really dont care too much even if they finished above us because of us not doing what we should of done and grabbed the title. Once that chance is gone, grab a CL spot and go out the best way you can.

I think its ******** to say Arsenal are basically the ONLY ones to have bottled the title. Where i definitely agree that we could have taken advantage and should of had the opportunity to really battle the wolves for it in the closing month, the rest of the top 4 also bottled the chance at the title. Man U spent big and flopped horribly all season, but yet they didnt bottle the title just because they were so ****e the entire season? Chelsea had basically the same team from last season yet they didnt bottle it because they played themselves out of it early. Liverpool could of made noise but they are too inconsistent. Spurs had a legitimate chance but bottled it towards the end. Many bottled the opportunity to grab the title and Wolves took that chance. Injuries cant be an excuse because Arsenal lost Alexis and coquelin at the worst time, after seeing what our midfield looked like without Santi, we hugely missed and definitely could of made a difference this season having Cazorla fit for the campaign, everyone had to deal with unfortunate injury. Im not trying to take anything from the wolves either, because they fully deserve the title and i think they will be just as strong next season but everyone bottled the chance at giving wolves a real scare at the end. But it shows the expectations gooners should have for Arsenal and telling even coming from rivals saying we should have won it. Nonetheless i think we will definitely make a strong challenge for the title next season and im excited to see who we bring in as many reports coming out that we are quite active looking for players and surprisingly a striker now that Welbeck will be out for a considerable time. Gooners will find out how serious Arsene is about contending next season during this window. Tough *** season to watch but hopefully the Euros and Copa America will be lit as hell.

I wonder if that performance will inspire Rafa to stay on and try to fight for promoting next season with the Magpies,it was quite the impressive feat against the best defensive team in the league.

Eskisehirspor fans burned their own stadium after the team was relegated to the 2nd Division...

CihOtRrWEAA6T2n

united have confirmed that it was a fake :rofl: bunch of clowns don't even want them to replay just flip a coin and give the winner 3 points or give them a point a piece save everyone's time

Will it ever get any better than this season....I don't know. I don't even ******* care. We know what we areeeeeeee

Honestly why the hell does it matter that Spurs went from 2nd to 3rd? It's the same ****. After that Chelsea game and not being able to win the league, who cares? They couldn't drop out of CL.

Congrats Barcelona, it got testy but they pulled it out. Congrats Leicester.

And I guesssssss, congrats Benfica [emoji]128530[/emoji] :rolleyes

Z
Honestly why the hell does it matter that Spurs went from 2nd to 3rd? It's the same ****. After that Chelsea game and not being able to win the league, who cares? They couldn't drop out of CL.
At the end of the day being behind a team for 21 straight seasons, being above them would've been a consolation prize from not winning the league

Last edited:
Is it even possible to take 71 corner kicks in a game? That's some **** you expect from a little kids game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom